How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-07-2011
tfs star

I think I definitely have humour...but I don't know... I don't think celebrities (or ppl in general) should post everything that's on their minds...
I love Gwyn... but she's trying a little bit too hard for me to come off as funny, young and hip these days! That's only my opinion though...

29-07-2011
backstage pass

haha I personally don't think she's trying at all - that's just how she is. she IS funny and candid. I respect your opinion though

29-07-2011
V.I.P.

^ LOL. I wonder if that will annoying Chris.

I think I may have to hunt down this Clarisonic. Is it more of a cream or a serum?

29-07-2011
backstage pass

It's an electronic exfoliator gadget that has different brush heads to suit varying skin types. It's really great to have! They also make a serum called Opal.

Pricey, but worth the investment
For info: http://www.clarisonic.com/

30-07-2011
fashion insider

I laughed so hard when I read that tweet this morning- HILARIOUS. Another sign she likes to take the piss.

@Label Basher- the Clarisonic uses sonic waves to coax out dirt and debris. I'm the first to say most beauty buys are usually overrated but this one certainly ISN'T. I've noticed a visible difference in tone, texture and clarity... it also makes your serum or moisturizer soak in more deeply and thus do its job better! I can totally notice when I've not used it for a few days!!!

30-07-2011
V.I.P.

^ Ooh sounds good ladies. I'll check out that link. Thumbs up.

30-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonjourTristesse View Post
I think I definitely have humour...but I don't know... I don't think celebrities (or ppl in general) should post everything that's on their minds...
I love Gwyn... but she's trying a little bit too hard for me to come off as funny, young and hip these days! That's only my opinion though...
Yep, contrived indeed.

30-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonjourTristesse View Post
Definetely agree.
Where is the private person she used to be? I think she changed, she seems to love attention now

30-07-2011
front row

I profoundly, hugely, insanely disagree.
The "tweet" stuff and the rest comes across as being from someone uniquely comfortable and secure with themselves, ready to be who they are. Even in public. Those who know her know this is nothing new. Its just the first time "we" see it.

30-07-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
The "tweet" stuff and the rest comes across as being from someone uniquely comfortable and secure with themselves, ready to be who they are. Even in public. Those who know her know this is nothing new. Its just the first time "we" see it.
I don“t want to get moderated....but that tweet about coldplay“s record is definitely clashing with the "we are so secretive about our relationshin-don“t allow pictures together-chris gets mad when I speak about him" stuff.

It“s like she wants a bit of the band“s attention.

30-07-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
THIS.

30-07-2011
backstage pass

The Clarisonic Opal sounds fascinating but, at $185, it's a prohibitively expensive piece of kit. In Gwyneth's vernacular, then: Who do I have to bang to afford one? ;0)

30-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by monix View Post
THIS.

????

30-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by JackieO: The day I see Gwyneth give up her gray Alexander Wang bag for a Coach bag in real life is the day I will consider purchasing Coach, which I have never owned.
Touche.

30-07-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
????
it's an expression. meaning "right on. I agree with you"

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, gwyneth, june, november, paltrow