How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

justjared

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

justjared

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

Cool pink boots.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

09-09-2012
fashion insider

Her shoes are so wonderful! I also like what she wore to the Stand Up To Cancer.
Posted via Mobile Device

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

Her style just gets worse and worse for me. On and off the red carpet. She has really horrible taste in shoes. The ones at the premiere.

09-09-2012
backstage pass

fashionmagazine.com (photos by erin seaman)

09-09-2012
backstage pass

in Tom Ford & Giuseppe Zanotti

(plus Baume et Mercier watch & Annoushka bracelet)

09-09-2012
fashion icon

It's really not the most flattering dress. I hate that fabric. It makes her look bulky in places she isn't and the dress really needs to be steamed.

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

Love the shoes and the back of her dress, but the fit of the front will start pregnancy rumors.

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

i love the shoes and the back of dress too!
it's too simple in the front part.

09-09-2012
backstage pass

never a good fabric for red carpet as it creases during transport. i'm sure it didnt look like that on the hanger before she put it on.

great back though.

12-09-2012
V.I.P.

Gwyneth Paltrow named best dressed woman by People magazine

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Gwyneth Paltrow was named the "World's Best Dressed Woman" of 2012 by People magazine on Wednesday, wowing the celebrity magazine with a simple elegant style that avoids some of fashion's quirkier trends.

The Oscar-winning actress, 39, and wife of Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, headed a list of the year's style mavens that included Prince William's wife Kate, R&B star Rihanna, and the Kardashian family of TV reality show fame.

People said the list was compiled after soliciting input from the celebrity magazine's 42 million readers, its editors and fashion bloggers.

While Oscar-winner Paltrow won the best dressed title, fashion icon Kate Middleton - formally known as the Duchess of Cambridge - was named the woman with the best classic style.

Paltrow's stylist, Elizabeth Saltzman, told People that the actress was not a slave to trends. "She doesn't do fringe. She has a uniform. It's simple, not overdone," Saltzman said.

People's special Best & Worst Dressed double issue hits news stands on Friday and can be seen online at www.people.com/bestdressed.

ONTD

12-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Gwyneth Paltrow named best dressed woman by People magazine

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Gwyneth Paltrow was named the "World's Best Dressed Woman" of 2012 by People magazine on Wednesday, wowing the celebrity magazine with a simple elegant style that avoids some of fashion's quirkier trends.

The Oscar-winning actress, 39, and wife of Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, headed a list of the year's style mavens that included Prince William's wife Kate, R&B star Rihanna, and the Kardashian family of TV reality show fame.

People said the list was compiled after soliciting input from the celebrity magazine's 42 million readers, its editors and fashion bloggers.

While Oscar-winner Paltrow won the best dressed title, fashion icon Kate Middleton - formally known as the Duchess of Cambridge - was named the woman with the best classic style.

Paltrow's stylist, Elizabeth Saltzman, told People that the actress was not a slave to trends. "She doesn't do fringe. She has a uniform. It's simple, not overdone," Saltzman said.

People's special Best & Worst Dressed double issue hits news stands on Friday and can be seen online at www.people.com/bestdressed.

ONTD
I beg to differ. Maybe ten years ago.

13-09-2012
backstage pass

Nothing will top her Tom Ford dress at the Oscars for 2012. Iconic fashion moment for me.

So i'm not suprised she is 'World's Best Dressed' this year.

13-09-2012
backstage pass

Kate Hudson via Harper’s Bazaar October 2012 issue:

On pal Gwyneth Paltrow helping her out in London: “She’s been my go-to about where to get things done—grocery shopping, a good mani-pedi, you know, all that. I look up to Gwyneth and how she has been in her life. She’s the real deal.”

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, gwyneth, november, october, paltrow