How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-04-2012
V.I.P.

Yes I agree, finally some change on her hair

22-04-2012
V.I.P.

Halle Berry attends her 4th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic held at the Wilshire Country Club on Monday (April 16) in Los Angeles.

Over the weekend, the 45-year-old actress and fiance Olivier Martinez attended the Jenesse Silver Rose Awards.

“Who knew? I swore it off, right? Never say never, people!” Halle told Extra at the event about her engagement.

The gala benefited victims of domestic violence, a cause close to Halle‘s heart.

“Being a mother is probably my greatest sense of purpose,” Halle shared, “but this gives me another sense of purpose outside my own family.”
JUSTJARED

V.I.P.

so, the other hair style was just a wig?

V.I.P.

Halle Berry sports a curly new do as she picks up her 4-year-old daughter Nahla from school on Friday (April 20) in Los Angeles.

The 45-year-old actress donned the same do while out on a dinner date with fiance Olivier Martinez earlier in the week.

Halle and Olivier, 46, held hands and were seen leaving the Italian restaurant Il Piccolino on Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood.

15+ pictures inside of Halle Berry‘s curly new do…
justjared

V.I.P.

justjared

V.I.P.

Halle Berry holds on to her daughter Nahla as they spend time walking along the beach on Saturday afternoon (April 21) in Malibu, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress, who was rocking her new curly hairdo, was also joined by her fiance Olivier Martinez and some of their pals.

Halle recently opened up to Extra about her engagement to Olivier.

“Who knew [I'd get engaged again]?” Halle said (via CNN). “I swore it off, right? Never say never, people!”

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry at the beach with the family…
justjared

Last edited by Kenysha75; 24-04-2012 at 09:32 AM.
25-04-2012
V.I.P.

Halle Berry carries her adorable 4-year-old daughter Nahla back to the car after attending a friend’s birthday party on Sunday (April 22) in Studio City, Calif.

The day before, the 45-year-old actress and her fiance Olivier Martinez had fun on the beach with Nahla and some of their pals in Malibu.

Halle‘s film, Dark Tide, will be available on DVD and Blu-ray this Tuesday (April 24).

Dark Tide is about a professional diver tutor who returns to deep waters after nine years, following an almost fatal encounter with a great white shark.

10+ pictures of Halle Berry with Nahla inside…
justjared

tfs star

^^Great photos

Pepsi Twist Ad

source: WENN, moono.com

Last edited by Couturierdiva; 25-04-2012 at 11:45 AM.
28-04-2012
fashion elite

Halle Berry out shopping in Los Angeles, California (April 27).

Celebrity-Gossip.net

V.I.P.

Halle Berry and a gal pal ride the escalator down and walk to their car after shopping at the Beverly Center on Friday afternoon (April 27) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress wore a t-shirt with the headline, “Bell: The Choice of Professionals“. According to BellSports.com, the same logo and slogan are used on the side of the classic Bell leather helmet bag.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry shopping with a gal pal at the Beverly Center…
JUSTjared

V.I.P.

Halle Berry spends her Cinco de Mayo at the beach with her fiance Olivier Martinez and daughter Nahla on Saturday (May 5) in Malibu, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress’ legal battles with her ex Gabriel Aubry have continued yet again.

Gabriel is asking the judge in the custody battle for Halle to pay him $20,000 a month in child support and $500,000 in attorney fees, according to TMZ.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry at the beach with her fiance and daughter…
JUSTJARED

V.I.P.

If i wouldn´t see the different dates from the pictures, i would think the pictures from last weeks are from one day. Her casual style became one of the most boring styles ever. She looks every day the same. It´s not the Style Halle she was before. Her style is so masculine and bad.

fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versace-Goddess View Post
If i wouldn´t see the different dates from the pictures, i would think the pictures from last weeks are from one day. Her casual style became one of the most boring styles ever. She looks every day the same. It´s not the Style Halle she was before. Her style is so masculine and bad.
I completely agree.

V.I.P.

Halle Berry sends her love to all the people participating in the 19th annual Revlon Run/Walk for Women fundraiser on Saturday (May 12) in Los Angeles.

The 45-year-old actress was joined by her co-hosts Mario Lopez, Matthew Morrison, and Stacy Keibler who all came out to support the cancer research event.

“It is almost impossible to describe the feeling of standing before tens of thousands of women, men and children at the EIF Revlon Run/Walk,” Halle said. “There is such unity, emotion and hope among the participants and it is truly an honor to once again lend my name to the event and the ongoing fight against women’s cancers. Please join me in spreading the word so that we can further the research efforts and continue to save lives.”

Earlier in the month, Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde kicked off the event in NYC.

10+ pictures inside of the EIF Revlon Run/Walk…
justjared

V.I.P.

Ben Affleck chats with pal Halle Berry while running into each other during a shopping excursion on Saturday (May 12) in Santa Monica.

The 39-year-old actor was joined by his daughters Violet and Seraphina, as well as his father-in-law William Garner, while they searched for Mother’s Day gifts for mom Jennifer Garner.

Halle was joined by her fiance Olivier Martinez. The couple held hands as they strolled away from their pals.

FYI: Halle is carrying CC Skye‘s Navajo leather tote. Olivier is wearing Levi’s.

30+ pictures inside of Ben Affleck and Halle Berry running into each other…
Justjared

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
berry, halle