How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez smile as they walk down the beach together on Sunday (May 27) in Malibu, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress and her 46-year-old French fiance held hands during their romantic stroll.

It was recently announced that Halle‘s upcoming sci-fi flick Cloud Atlas will be hitting theaters December 6.

Last week, Halle attended the Revlon Colorstay Launch – she’s featured in the beauty brand’s latest ad campaign!

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez sharing a romantic stroll together…
JUSTjared

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez hold hands as they visit a friend over the Memorial Day weekend on Sunday (May 27) in Northridge, Calif.

Earlier in the day, the 45-year-old actress was spotted enjoying the beach with her French fiance in Malibu.

Halle has been sporting curly hair for a few weeks.

“I actually did it for work,” she told People, adding that it’s for her latest film, The Hive. “But I also look at hair as an accessory, just like a handbag or a pair of shoes. It’s something you can put on, play with for awhile and then take it off and try something different.”
justjared

V.I.P.

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez stay close as they walk to Isabella’s Restaurant on Saturday (June 2) in New York City’s Upper West Side neighborhood.

The 45-year-old actress and her fiance finished up their lunch before taking a stroll through the picturesque area.

Halle recently shared some of her favorite style tips with Stylelist! “Face powder, as I’m a shiny mess, and a lip,” she responded about her five minute makeup essentials. “What I’ve learned is that makeup starts with a good base.”

“I am my best self when I have super short hair. That’s when I feel most like me and most confidant,” Halle added about her hair style.

FYI: Halle is wearing the AllSaints Fuse Kick Jeans.
justjared

V.I.P.

style, hair style always the same. she completely lost her style sense- but completely.

V.I.P.

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez share a sweet smile as they head out for date night on Sunday (June 3) in New York City.

The 45-year-old actress and her French fiance saw “My Children, My Africa,” a play about racial tensions in South Africa before the abolition of apartheid.

Recently, Halle reportedly signed on for a new comedy – the movie is called Shoe Addicts Anonymous and follows the lives of four people who are addicted to shoes. The movie is set to hit theaters next year.
JUSTJARED

V.I.P.

Halle Berry catches a flight at JFK Airport on Tuesday (June 6) in New York City.

The 45-year-old actress may soon get permission to move to Paris with daughter Nahla after a custody evaluation showed she’s a better fit to take care of the 4-year-old rather than ex Gabriel Aubry.

“The evaluator did not question Gabriel‘s love for his daughter or her love for him, but the report does cast doubt on his ability to assume responsibility for the custody and care for the little girl,” according to TMZ.

If Halle‘s allowed to move to Europe, something Gabriel opposes, it’s “almost certain” he’d still be given visitation rights.
justjared

V.I.P.

Halle Berry is all smiles as she and a gal pal step out for lunch at Eveleigh restaurant on Sunday (June 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress kept it cute and casual in a black tee for her lunch date.

Halle may soon gain full custody of her daughter Nahla, which would allow the two ladies to move to France with Halle’s fiance Olivier Martinez.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry out to lunch with a gal pal…
justjared

V.I.P.

Halle Berry holds hands with her 4-year-old daughter Nahla while leaving CVS pharmacy on Wednesday (June 20) in Malibu, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress will have to pay nearly a quarter of a million dollars a year in child support to ex Gabriel Aubry.

A family law judge recently ordered Halle to pay the French-Canadian model $20,000 a month, according to TMZ.

“Although Nahla is 4, until Monday there was never a child support order issued by a judge, but now one is in place,” the website adds. “We’re told both sides are still at war, and they will soon be battling in court over whether Halle can take Nahla and move to Paris.”

FYI: Halle is wearing Michelle Jonas Travelwear’s butterfly kaftan.
justjared

V.I.P.

Halle Berry runs on the beach with her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla, on Thursday (June 21) in Malibu, Calif.

Earlier in the week, a family law judge ordered the 45-year-old actress to pay her ex, Gabriel Aubry, $20,000 a month in child support.

Halle‘s movie Cloud Atlas, based on David Mitchell‘s novel, will be released October 26.

The drama, co-starring Tom Hanks and Susan Sarandon, “got a positive reception when it was shown to foreign buyers at the recent Cannes Film Festival,” according to THR.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Nahla at the beach…
justjared

V.I.P.

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez cozy up for a bite to eat at Fig & Olive restaurant on Monday (June 25) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress and her 46-year-old French fiance sat at a secluded table and chatted as they ate.

Halle is getting ready to start work on a new thriller called The Hive. The flick, which co-stars Abigail Breslin, tells the story of an emergency operator who must confront a killer from her past in order to save a young woman’s life. The Hive is scheduled for release next year.
justjared

fashion icon

The blue and green cover-up is very pretty.

V.I.P.

Halle Berry takes her 4-year-old daughter Nahla to the doctor’s office on Friday (June 29) in Santa Monica, Calif.

Last weekend, the 45-year-old actress enjoyed a date night with fiance Olivier Martinez attending the 13th Annual Hollywood Bowl Hall of Fame and Opening Night Concert.

“The couple watched separate performances by Reba and Chaka Khan, who were inducted following video montages that celebrated their career achievements,” an onlooker told People.

Before the concert, guests attended a VIP cocktail reception in the Hollywood Bowl Museum Patio.

FYI: Nahla is wearing Retour Denim De Luxe. Halle is carrying a Jennifer Haley bag.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry taking Nahla to the doctor’s office…
justjared

V.I.P.

I think she looks Flawless. Not getting the negative comments lol This woman is so naturally beautiful.

19-07-2012
V.I.P.

Halle Berry and her adorable daughter Nahla share a sweet hug at Griffith Park on Wednedsday (July 4) in Los Angeles.

The 45-year-old actress and her little one celebrated Independence Day with horseback riding, a train ride, and some yummy cotton candy. Halle was such a proud mama taking so many pics of Nahla! So cute!

The day before, Nahla spent the day with her dad Gabriel Aubry, where the two enjoyed lunch together!

30+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Nahla celebrating the Fourth of July…
JUSTJARED

V.I.P.

JUSTJARED

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
berry, halle