How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-10-2011
V.I.P.

Thu, 08 September 2011 Hayden Christensen Touches Down in Toronto
Hayden Christensen lands at Toronto Pearson International Airport on Wednesday (September 7) in Toronto, Canada.

The day before, the 30-year-old actor picked up a few bouquets of flowers from a supermarket in Los Angeles.

Hayden will next be working on the drama, Battlecreek.

The flick takes place in “in a small economically depressed southern town” and centers around “a gifted young painter with a rare skin disorder [who] must live his life at night.’

“When a tormented young woman being chased by her own demons stumbles into town, their relationship forces both to ultimately reconcile with their pasts, enabling them to finally move forward to start a new life.”
justjared

13-10-2011
V.I.P.

Wed, 05 October 2011 Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: NYC Stroll
Hayden Christensen and girlfriend Rachel Bilson go for a walk on Wednesday (October 5) in New York City.

justjared

V.I.P.

Hayden Christensen makes a quick stop at a store on Monday (October 10) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 30-year-old Canadian actor kept a low profile with a cap on his head and sunglasses to shade his eyes.
Justjared

V.I.P.

Fri, 14 October 2011 Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen Run Errands in Los angeles
Rachel Bilson and her boyfriend Hayden Christensen run errands on Thursday (October 13) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 30-year-old Hart of Dixie actress drove to the post office to drop off some mail, while Hayden went to pick up some lunch.

The day before, the lovebirds enjoyed a meal together at a Thai restaurant!

Rachel’s television show Hart of Dixie was just picked up for a full season! You can check out Rachel and the rest of the cast on Mondays on the CW.
justjared

V.I.P.

Hayden Christensen & Rachel Bilson stop by Practical Props in North Hollywood, California on January 29, 2014.

zimbio

Tags
christensen, hayden