Heidi Montag - Page 37 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
22-05-2012
front row

she reminds me of paris hilton circa 2005... ughhh what has she done to herself

22-05-2012
V.I.P.

She makes that hermes looks trash and cheap
Heidi hire a new stylist just do something its all kinds of wrong right now ...
Posted via Mobile Device

22-05-2012
backstage pass

I feel sad for her...

V.I.P.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt seen leaving Il Cielo restaurant after dining together in Beverly Hills (May 22) - Celebrity-gossip.net

23-05-2012
trendsetter

slightly less tragic

23-05-2012
V.I.P.

^Even less tragic, if she wasn't holding on to the second heavier black and blue bag.

V.I.P.

Heidi got a new album , so I guess this images are staged. But If that is true, why isn't she dressed better?

Those shoes are really ugly and doesn't she has blue Hermes Birkin? That one would suit better her jeans + white shirt + platinum blond hair

25-05-2012
V.I.P.

Heidi Montag 2012-05-22 - at Il Ceilo restaurant in Beverly Hills - Celebrity-paradise.com

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Wine tasting at the Demetria Estate in California's Santa Ynez Valley, June 13, 2012

usmagazine.com

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Dreams Come True: Heidi Montag Releases New Album!

On April 11, Heidi Montag released her Dreams Come True EP.Heidi's new album features four previously released songs: "Your Love Found Me," "Party Is Wherever I Am," "No More" and "Overdosin.It's a follow-up to her 2010 album Superficial, which sold less than 1,000 in its first week of release despite more than a million dollars spent on production.

image host
thehollywoodgossip.com

Here you can hear her new song called "Heartbeat" which is pretty bad
http://idolator.com/6637562/heidi-montag-heartbeat

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

Taylor Lautner and Heidi Montag To Star In The R-Rated Spy Comedy "Done But With Errors On Page"
Monday, 2 July 2012
Quote:
HOLLYWOOD - Cloud Cinema Pictures in association with Hollywood Sign Films has just announced That Taylor Lautner and Heidi Montag will be starring in a film by noted Italian director Bandini Borapelli.

Lautner and Montag spoke with Pomona Vox of Silver Screen Showcase Magazine at a Flat As A Pancake Pancake House in El Segundo.

Vox asked the couple if they had ever worked together. Lautner said no but Montag reminded him that they had once starred in a commercial for Jose Cuervo Tequila.

Lautner told her that he was thrilled to get to work with his favorite director Bandini Borapelli. Montag smiled and remarked, "Me to."

Heidi noted that the film is being shot on location in Kalamazoo, Michigan, which bears a striking resemblance to Barcelona, Spain where the movie is set.

Miss Vox said that there were a few little matters that she wanted to clear up. First she asked about the rumor that the reason why Katie Holmes had filed for divorce from Tom Cruise was due to the fact that Katie had found some text messages that he had allegedly sent to Montag.

Heidi blushed and said that she had heard that rumor and that it was false. "Next." She remarked.

Vox then asked about the reports that her and Tom had been photographed below the Santa Monica Pier and that both were engaged in a bit of below-the-pier intimate merriment.

Montag shook her head and stated that she has not been to the Santa Monica Pier since she was dating Jordan Eubanks back in 2006.

Miss Vox then asked Taylor about the rumor that he and the new X-Factor judge Demi Lovato had been seen in an erotic embrace at The Encino Reservoir.

Taylor grinned and said that he cannot lie and that it was true. He then added that although he finds Lovato very sexy and vice-versa the two enjoy being with each other because of their mutual love for Scrabble, which they play on the Internet at least twice a day.

Lautner sensed a look of disappointment on Pomona Vox's face. He smiled and told her that if she wanted to that she could write that he has a tremendous crush on Scarlett Johansson.

Montag giggled and replied, "And so do I."
thespoof.com

11-07-2012
V.I.P.

Heidi hosted a party at Pure Las Vegas mid-June 2012

atrl.net

06-08-2012
V.I.P.

Heidi Montag at the beach house in Santa Barbara, Calif. where she and husband Spencer Pratt reside.

celebuzz.com

06-08-2012
V.I.P.

Btw does somebody know from what year is this picture? She looks really cute here.

skyliving.sky.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
heidi, montag