How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-07-2009
fashion icon

^ Oops, maybe I should have left a warning that watching the videos may do damage to your ears. lol

Thanks for the scans franchini!

28-07-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicandcool View Post
Thanks for the scans franchini!
no problem.

An interview with him from Comic Con:

Quote:
Jul 28 2009 6:50 AM EDT
'New Moon' Actor Jamie Campbell Bower Gets 'Crazy' With Caius

'We'd do different accents, different styles,' he says of the freedom he was given with his Volturi character.

By Larry Carroll

SAN DIEGO — Team Edward, Team Jacob ... or Team Caius?
While at Comic-Con this past week, we were privileged to get a visit from the "Twilight" saga's sexiest new star, British heartthrob Jamie Campbell Bower. The 21-year-old actor was in town to promote three huge upcoming projects: TV's "The Prisoner," "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and "New Moon." Every bit as funny, charming and self-deprecating as his good friend Rob Pattinson, Jamie was eager to talk about his new place in the "Twilight" universe. And when it comes to Stephenie Meyer's vampire series, who doesn't love some fresh blood?

MTV: Welcome to Comic-Con and to "Twilight," Jamie. How does it feel to be here?

Jamie Campbell Bower: Pretty good, man. I got off a plane at 5:30 last night and went straight to the Gaslamp theater and did hellos [to the Twilighters]. It was nuts. It was craziness.

MTV: Did you get to introduce the movie to the fans?

Bower: Yeah, we did all together. It was the entire cast. We went around to say hello to everyone who was watching, because they were doing a screening of "Twilight," and so we all went in. ... I swear to God, I saw, like, four people have a heart attack.

MTV: How does it feel to know that you are now a member of the "Twilight" saga group and have the power to make people lose it?

Bower: It's good. I think I might use that, in a bad way.

MTV: Tell us about your character in "New Moon."

Bower: I play Caius, who is the leader of the Volturi. They are a coven and effectively run the vampire community. They make the laws up. It's me, Michael Sheen who plays Aro, and a guy called Christopher Heyerdahl who plays Marcus. We try to kill Bella and convince Edward to come and live with us — because Peter's character [Carlisle Cullen] had come and lived with us before — and we love the Cullens deeply.

MTV: Director Chris Weitz is new to most of these guys, but so are you. What kind of discussions did you two newbies have before filming began?

Bower: He gave us a lot of freedom. We sat down prior to it and just bounced ideas around. The backstory for Caius is already there, as it is for the Volturi. It's all fairly self-explanatory. We sat down and I said, "I think he's got this deep-rooted anger. He doesn't have a power, and he's pretty pissed off about that, because the rest of them have powers." And then, once we got on set, he was just like, "Go for it." We'd do a couple of takes of the same thing, and then we'd change it up and I'd do something crazy.

MTV: Give us an example of one of the crazy takes.

Bower: We'd do different accents, different styles. There would be one that would be very introverted, and then there would be another one that would be completely theatrical. It was good fun.

MTV: Unfortunately, we don't see you in the "New Moon" trailer. So maybe you could give us a sneak peek at Caius? Look into the camera and give us your favorite line, in-character.

Bower: [Gets into character] "We don't offer second chances. I would advise that you follow through on your promise soon."
mtv.com

28-07-2009
tfs star

Jamie's EW Comic Con portrait:

ew.com

28-07-2009
fashion icon

Quote:
I swear to God, I saw, like, four people have a heart attack.

I love this man.
Underrated-ly funny and charming.

28-07-2009
tfs star

^ me too. Although after watching those videos i'm surprised someone didn't have a heart attack! just kidding.

The Volturi:

aceshowbiz.com

interview:

I'll stop spamming now.

29-07-2009
fashion insider

^^oh no no don't worry keep them coming

Haven't seen the videos cause my PC is exceptionally slow today but thanks for the pics...

He looks great as Caius...and the EW photo confirms me that he's perfect for Grindelwald with his devilish/psycho grin

29-07-2009
fashion elite

The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party (July 9, 2009)

jamie-bower.com

Is it just me, or does his girlfriend look pregnant?

Last edited by Ochi Chernye; 29-07-2009 at 07:50 PM.
29-07-2009
fashion icon

"We will have to wait and seeeee...."
Haha. His accent makes me melt.

Quote:
Is it just me, or does his girlfriend look pregnant?
Well for his sake, I hope not. He's only 19 right?

Last edited by chicandcool; 29-07-2009 at 08:07 PM.
29-07-2009
fashion icon

Quote:
Jamie Campbell Bower Reveals 'New Moon' Nude Scene
'We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene,' the actor says of him and two other Volturi vampires.
By Larry Carroll

SAN DIEGO — Lucky Twilighters who made the trek to Comic-Con last week were able to hoot and holler as two never-before-seen clips were unveiled — one featuring Taylor Lautner taking off his shirt, and another featuring Robert Pattinson's porcelain-white six-pack. One might think that all this "New Moon" flesh is what gave the film its PG-13 rating.

But according to the newest "Twilight" hunk, there's one more top-secret scene sure to raise some eyebrows.

"We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene," revealed "New Moon" actor Jamie Campbell Bower, talking about a racy moment that was added into the upcoming film. "Yeah, it's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked."

In the November 20 film, Bower plays Caius — an evil member of the Volturi vampire clan. Sheen plays their leader Aro, and Heyerdahl has been cast as Marcus. As any good Twilighter knows, the leader of the Cullen clan has a history with the centuries-old bloodsuckers, and when it came time to shoot "New Moon," director Chris Weitz wanted to depict that backstory.

"We try and kill Bella, try and convince Edward to come and stay with us and live with us, because Peter [Facinelli]'s character had come and lived with us before," Bower explained. "There's a scene with the [Carlisle meeting] background to it, and it's good fun.

"We're just chilling out, just watching the game and having a Bud," Bower laughed of the scene, which depicts Carlisle hanging with the Volturi back in the day. "No, that doesn't sound right. I'm so British. I can't say that stuff."

In actuality, the scene has a fully clothed Carlisle visiting the Volturi in Italy, only to locate Aro, Caius and Marcus in a bathhouse. "It's a full-body shot, and then Peter comes in, and it all gets a bit awkward," Bower said. "[Carlisle] is clothed completely. They're bathing in sort of a Roman bath kind of thing."

mtv.com (there's a video)

30-07-2009
fashion icon

here's the video i was talking about. i'm glad someone ripped it onto youtube.

01-08-2009
fashion icon

^ So with the previous video I posted, Jamie caused quite a commotion. People actually thought there was going to be a nude scene! LOL. I knew Jamie was joking, but apparently, a lot of people didn't.
The New Moon director felt the need to clear it up:

Quote:
Dear all,
I would like to put everyone’s mind at rest and let them know that the Volturi are not naked! Jamie (Campbell-Bower) has what you might call a dry sense of humor and almost managed to convince me — which is why he’s such a good actor. Anyway, be assured that, even though we do want the look of the Volturi to be a bit of a surprise, they are always — as in the book! — fully clothed.
best,
Chris Weitz
twilightsource.com

And from Jamie's twitter:
Quote:
Apologies for misleading people into thinking that there would be a nude scene in New Moon. Never meant it to offend anyone. Sorry. X
twitter.com/jamiebower

02-08-2009
fashion icon

Sorry for the continuous posts. Just can't get enough of him lately.

02-08-2009
fashion insider

I love him. He is so cool

02-08-2009
V.I.P.

he has a sense for fashion i haven't seen in a long time. kinda captain sparrow meets tim burton meets indie kid. i apsolutely adore him, imo best dressed man out there atm.
thank you for all of the pics.

V.I.P.

can anyone id his round glasses?! i want them!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bower, campbell, jamie