How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-01-2008
front row

Jamie Campbell Bower
Jamie is in the Sweeney todd and i think he has quite a great style not to mention hes incredibly very talented and beautiful.

11-07-2009
fashion icon

I think he's cute. I fell in love with him after seeing this video.

public appearances

jamie-bower.net

If there's one thing consistent about him, it's his sunglasses necklace. lol
Seeing as he's going to be starring in 2 big franchises (Twilight & Harry Potter), I hope he becomes big.

15-07-2009
fashion insider

Boys got style ...I want all his sunglasses

I thinks he could be big, he seems very genuine, with great talent and very charismatic...and cute too obviously

Jamie Campbell Bower at the Serpentine Gallery party

source | men.style.com

Here's something about his upcoming roles

Quote:

From Empire Online

Jamie Campbell-Bower will be lucky to escape the next couple of years with his hearing intact: he’s in New Moon and Harry Potter 7and 8, placing him at the very epicentre of the most massive fanquakes the planet has ever seen. The actor was in surprisingly calm form at the Public Enemiespremiere, though, where he told us about his role as a leader of the Volturi in the second instalment of the vampire saga. “His name is Caius and he is perpetually angry, I believe. He’s really upset because he, unlike the rest of the Volturi, doesn’t have any powers.” Bummer. Luckily, Campbell-Bower can fall back on the rest of the Italian vampiric clan, including Michael Sheen’s head honcho Aro, to bring the pain. So how much did the British up-and-comer know about the Volturi before he signed up? “Obviously I read the books and did a lot of research, it’s a fanbase movie - the books were so big. There is a definite pressure there to perform it as it was envisioned to be.”
Sticking to the New Moon omerta, Campbell-Bower was keeping frustratingly schtum on whether New Moon would feature any surprises that didn’t appear in the book (”You’ll have to wait until November!”), but hints that fans of the first movie won’t be disappointed: “I wish I could tell you about the look. It looks great, it looks fantastic.”
Quote:

From digitalspy.co.uk

Jamie Campbell Bower has joked that he is a "franchise whore" after signing on for both the Twilight saga and the Harry Potter series.
The actor, who plays Caius in vampire sequel New Moon, told DS at last night's UK premiere of Public Enemies that it was "weird" experiencing the hysteria surrounding co-star Robert Pattinson.
"Rob's genuinely just a normal guy. It was weird being around it all because we couldn't go out to dinner because there would be 40 paparazzi and screaming girls waiting for Rob," he explained.
He added that the movie "looked awesome" and praised director Chris Weitz for doing "a really fantastic job".
Click below to see Campbell Bower chatting about New Moon co-stars Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Michael Sheen, as well as his role as Gellert Grindelwald in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
the video is the one posted in the previous post.

Esquire’s “60 Brilliant Young Brits" party

source | jamie-bower.com

Some HQs from the Serpentine party and the premiere of public Enemies.

He played Antony Hope on Sweeny Todd

source | all above jamie-bower.com

15-07-2009
fashion icon

cool

rising star

I'm excited to see him as Grindelwald!

17-07-2009
fashion icon

an article about a New Moon set visit, and Jamie is in it
Quote:
1:10PM Jamie Campbell Bower is taking on the role of Caius, a Volturri, in New Moon. Bower is a bit of a miscreant. He has little regard for whose face he blows his cigarette smoke in. His hair is lank. Heís a bit crude. I effin' love him.

A Totally Cool Chit-Chat With Jamie Campbell Bower

Your character, Caius, wants Bella dead the most. How much of that will we see in the film?
Jamie Campbell Bower: As in the book, the Volturri play a small but necessary part in this film. They come much more into play in the fourth film. Iím playing Caius very angry and agitated with the world, I suppose. Just glaring looks. Youíll see as much as you read in the books.

Do you think Caius is agitated because heís the only vampire of the three who doesnít have a power?
JCB: He doesnít have a power! Heís just pissed off about that! Heís so angry! He doesnít like Bella because he canít eat her. Heís not happy about that. Why is she there if he canít eat her? Whatís the point?

What power would you give him, if you could?
JCB: Iíd give him the power of love.

Doesnít Caius have a wife?
JCB: He does have a wife, yeah, but she doesnít seem to be around. I donít know where she is.

What went into your research? Did you read the books? Did you get to talk Stephenie?
JCB: I havenít had a long discussion with Stephenie. My plan is to have a long discussion with her at some point today. Maybe it wonít be a long discussion, maybe it will be like five minutes.

Yeah, I read the books and I did a lot of online research, because itís good to know what people whoíve read the books think about the characters as well. Because the books alone have such a huge fan base. Youíve got to stay true to what people want to see, I think. So I did that and talked to lots of people. And my friends gave me their ideas as well.

Did they make you audition for the role?
JCB: They did! They did make me audition. Disgraceful, isnít it. Shocking!

Did you read the books before you auditioned?
JCB: No, I didnít read the books before I auditioned, no. I went off the sides. Once I got the role, I obviously read the books. My 15-year-old brother kind of sat me down and insisted. I went back to my mum, and she was like, "Youíre going to read this, and youíre going to read it now!í I was like, "OK, thatís cool."

What went into your audition? Was there more than one?
JCB: It was one day. I originally auditioned for the role of Demetri. I went in, did a taping. Chris wasnít there. Then they called me back at like 2:00. Chris turned up; I met Chris. A week later I get a call like, "So, youíre not going to get Demetri, but weíre going to offer you Caius." I was like, "Thatís cool!" Iím just psyched to be a part of it. Itís awesome.

Are you going to Italy?
JCB: Iím not going to Italy. No, I have to go back to London to go and do Harry Potter, whichíll be nice. Iím playing Grindelwald, Dumbledoreís old friend, possible lover, who knows.

Do you know?
JCB: Itís not in the script -- hardcore love scenes -- but thatís the rumor anyways. I donít know whoís playing the young Dumbledore. Iíve only gone in for my fittings and stuff.

Did anything in Sweeney Todd prepare you for this?
JCB: I donít think so because my role in Sweeney, he was kind of soppy. And he was nice; effectively, he was a nice guy. And Caius is, I donít want to say not nice, but heís a little bit more brooding and dark.
hollywood.com

i didn't know he smokes. why do i have a thing for smokers?

17-07-2009
tfs star

lol at his mum telling him to read the books! I can't wait to see him in New Moon.

from his twitter:
twitter.com/Jamiebower

Last edited by franchini; 17-07-2009 at 12:05 PM.
24-07-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Did they make you audition for the role?
JCB: They did! They did make me audition. Disgraceful, isnít it. Shocking!

The Prisoner Panel / Comic-con

As he previously said in his twitter he cut his hair

source | getty and last from twitpic/theprisoner_amc

25-07-2009
fashion icon

I like it! Makes him look more sexier!

Thanks for the new photos cesarcmma!

25-07-2009
fashion icon

At a screening of Twilight in San Diego

source: picasaweb.google.com/cwhite55/ComicCon#

He's in a couple of videos too. I'll upload them later if I have the time.

25-07-2009
tfs star

oh i loved him in sweeny todd

'i feel you jooooohanna'

Last edited by mrsjamesdean; 25-07-2009 at 10:18 AM.
25-07-2009
tfs star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKQX8Yt9580

man i swoon over this part

Last edited by mrsjamesdean; 25-07-2009 at 10:17 AM.
25-07-2009
tfs star

I was so happy to see him at Comic Con with the Twilight/New Moon cast. They look like one big happy family.

25-07-2009
fashion icon

Some videos of him at San Diego:

26-07-2009
tfs star

^ Lol, those videos have so much screaming! I like when he was speaking in the last one though. He seems so nice.

Jamie was in Nylon Guys - Fall 2008 issue.

source: my scans.

Last edited by franchini; 26-07-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bower, campbell, jamie