How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

isopix.be
[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/isopi590.jpg[/img][img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/isopi591.jpg[/img][img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/isopi592.jpg[/img][img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/isopi593.jpg[/img][img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/isopi594.jpg[/img]

January Jones goes shopping at the Westfield Mall
7/18/11, Century City, California, United States of America

20-07-2011
V.I.P.

^ cute shoes. Need ID.

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

Her body looks fab indeed!
Posted via Mobile Device

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

i´m really disappointment with her pregnancy style.

V.I.P.

Why? She's just dressed like a normal person. No different from her regular style. She's just choosing comfort and simplicity over looking horribly trendy like Jessica Alba. Besides, most of the pictures are of her leaving yoga.

skyliving

22-07-2011
fashion elite

It's interesting to see that she actually is not that blonde in real life .... I had this fantasy she was this Betsy-blonde

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Why? She's just dressed like a normal person. No different from her regular style. She's just choosing comfort and simplicity over looking horribly trendy like Jessica Alba. Besides, most of the pictures are of her leaving yoga
ITA

22-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForChicSake View Post
ITA
Thirded!

25-07-2011
front row

January Jones's Tough-Girl Maternity Style
From straw fedoras and maxi skirts to lace-up work boots and minidresses, the Mad Men star expertly mixes masculine and feminine styles for a truly chic maternity wardrobe. Source: People.com

A day before the Fourth of July, Jones – who is expecting her first child in the fall – takes a style cue from Mad Men's Don Draper, pairing a retro fedora with a striped white maxi and loose Vkoo cardigan on the beach in Malibu, Calif.

For her June 25 ocean-side baby shower, the mom-to-be picks a blue Zara floral dress and shields her eyes with pink-framed sunglasses.

While running errands in Beverly Hills on June 14, the X-Men: First Class actress flaunts her assets, picking a ruffled, printed mini that shows off her slim legs and topping it with an Express cardigan and strappy metallic flats.

On June 11, Jones belts a printed Tucker maxi dress and adds a cozy cardigan and comfortable lace-up work books for an edgier look.

During a day out in West Hollywood on June 3, the expectant star gives that same style a twist, opting for a bright minidress but keeping the same comfy kicks and cover-up.

While promoting X-Men: First Class in N.Y.C. on May 26, the actress mixes easygoing with fashion-forward, choosing a navy-and-black crochet-top dress and nude Rosegold sandals.

At the May 25 N.Y.C. X-Men premiere, Jones glows in an elaborately draped purple-and-black Preen dress and sexy, strappy black heels.

She's already multitasking! The mom-to-be texts and strolls in a long-sleeve tee over a Hermès belted floral miniskirt and lace-up combat boots while out in Santa Monica, Calif., on May 6.

Shortly after announcing her pregnancy, a great-feeling Jones steps out in a blousy top, black leggings and her trusty Marni bag.

The stylish mom-to-be adds a sweet touch – white scrunch socks! – to her lace-up boots, baby-doll dress and brightly printed bag while grabbing lunch in L.A. on April 26.

Talk about California cool! The actress pulls together her breezy outfit (oversize sweater and floor-length floral maxi skirt) with an Express fedora and Givenchy bag while out in Beverly Hills on April 14.

I don't think there's anything boring at all about her maternity style. It just seems to be that she gets photographed leaving the gym or walking her dog most of the time, but she looks really cute in all the photos above! I especially like the June 3 outfit, I wish we'd seen more photos from that day.

Last edited by jennakathleen; 25-07-2011 at 02:15 PM.
25-07-2011
trendsetter

The Hermès belt and skirt is still my favourite.

25-07-2011
V.I.P.

^ Great summary from People. Not sure about tough-girl. It's been very girly yet still on trend. I really like the last outfit and she looks fab in the orange dress.

25-07-2011
fashion insider

I've really liked her pregnancy style ... god knows how tough it is for most pregnant woman to dress, especially with all of the wicked expensive maternity wear. Her pregnancy style is almost nineties with the sweet floral dresses and tough black boots.

V.I.P.

Going to Little Dom's Restaurant in Los Feliz on July 27th, 2011.

Going to Square One restuarant in Los Angeles

celebuzz

28-07-2011
V.I.P.

Sometimes she looks so tiny!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
january, jones