How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-02-2013
fashion insider

She looked so hot in Horrible Bosses and I'm not someone who thought that of her before I saw that film. She should get her hair cut and coloured in that way because her hair at the Oscars bored me.

26-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
She looked so hot in Horrible Bosses and I'm not someone who thought that of her before I saw that film. She should get her hair cut and coloured in that way because her hair at the Oscars bored me.
Gosh, she is hilarious in that movie!!

26-02-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
^ She meant that you wouldn't expect Bjork or Helena Bonham Carter to tone it down and wear something simple. Their styles are edgy and extravagant. But Jen is the opposite. She is simple, so why would we expect her to change either?
Yup, thanks Candice -- never said that Jennifer was "edgy" ( ) as much I love her. She's all about streamlined shapes and classic neutrals -- black, MAYBE red, MAYBE grey or nude. She loves her hair a certain way -- parted on the side forever. And like any other starlet with a "distinct" style (which just means, distinct to her), I don't really expect her to change.

What I enjoy is that she's not about impressing the fashion crowds -- she just sticks to what she likes. This is the similarity to Helena Bonham Carter I was attempting to get across.

Last edited by mint condish; 26-02-2013 at 06:52 PM.

26-02-2013
V.I.P.

I get that the hair is signature Jen - which I find particularly boring, but each to their own. But in this specific case I was just disappointed that it kinda ruined the dress for me. I feel like the dress required a different hairstyle (in my opinion, of course), so maybe... she should've chosen a different dress, then!

26-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
I agree with you; she could definitely use an update in the hair department, and I just happen to prefer her with darker hair anyhow. And would love to see her with less tanning too. I think a darker hair colour makes her eyes pop more. Not sure about bangs, but definitely darker.

As for the Oscars, Jen has tried other looks with her hair - up, with a braid, pinned to the side, or something. It just seems like other than the dress, everything was exactly the same as always. It would've been nice to see her try something different. Maybe even a bolder lipstick colour - something.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

28-02-2013
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

28-02-2013
rising star

HE IS SO YUMMY!!! way way waaaay better than Brad!!

28-02-2013
fashion icon

Oh my gosh, gorgeous pic Jen!!!!

08-03-2013
V.I.P.

I really wish she would switch back to her natural hair color. It's been such a long time but i think she'd look better if she went to a dark brown.

24-03-2013
V.I.P.

shopping at Ralf's Antiques on Thursday (March 21) in West Hollywood, Calif.

justjared.com

24-03-2013
V.I.P.

I was missing seeing candids of her so perfect and casual

29-03-2013
V.I.P.

Jennifer Aniston and her fiance Justin Theroux stop by a furniture store to pick out some items for their new home on Thursday (March 28) in West Hollywood, Calif.

justjared.com

29-03-2013
V.I.P.

daily mail

30-03-2013
front row

She just dresses so badly. And the ring is so enormously tacky. I don't get it. I know LA is all uber-casual and no style but she really takes it to a whole other level.

01-04-2013
V.I.P.

I love her outfit -so classic. I want the jean jacket and beige khakis.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2014, aniston, jennifer, june