How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-10-2012
fashion icon

^ I'm glad she's working with Darren Aronofsky. I think it will do wonders for her career.

02-11-2012
.my prison is your brain.

She's certainly going to be busy. Which is good, it's been awhile since I've liked one of her films, and these upcoming ones all sound promising.

Quote:
Jennifer Connelly, Cillian Murphy & Melanie Laurent Will 'Cry/Fly' Together

After breaking onto the international scene with her sophomore feature, “The Milk of Sorrow,” Peruvian director Claudia Llosa will be making her English-language debut with “Cry/Fly” and she’s landed a trio of talented actors for her first North American-set film.

Jennifer Connelly, who, between this and “Noah,” seems to be coming back into the spotlight, will star as the mother of a girl “who is terminally ill. A dramatic event separates the mother from her sick daughter and falcon-keeper son, and 20 years later, the son is persuaded by a journalist to embark on a search for his now-famous mother.” The supremely underrated Cillian Murphy will play the grown-up version of her son with “Inglourious Basterds” and “Beginners” actress Melanie Laurent landing the journalist role.

The results have generally been uneven when foreign filmmakers dip their toes into English language filmmaking, but this seems like the perfect thematic fit for Llosa, who has dealt with both disease and how misfortune can spread through a family from parent to child. “Cry/Fly” shoots in February with no release window set.
indiewire, the playlist

06-12-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Jennifer Connelly and Colin Farrell in movie set "Winter's Tale" East Village NY. (December 3, 2012

zimbio

06-12-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Jennifer Connelly has a hard time hiding her irritation and is eventually helped by a police officer, while the actress was out in New York City. December 5, 2012

zimbio

06-12-2012
V.I.P.

I like the plaid skirt and toggle coat outfit; very school girlish. But she looks a but peaked in these latest images, imo.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
08-12-2012
blink once. blink twice.

^ I like that plaid+coat outfit as well. Looking at her hair makes me happy I decided not to color it a lighter shade.

V.I.P.

Yes, I love that outfit so much. She even makes me like those shoes which I have gotten sick of lately. Is it her outfit or her character's? I'm so excited for her upcoming projects. She better not be wasted in Noah.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Jennifer Connelly carries her daughter Agnes Lark along Central Park after filming 'Winter's Tale' on January 14, 2013.

zimbio

V.I.P.

^ Really nice animated pics; good to see her again!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
15-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
.Jennifer Connelly and Ripley Sobo filming on location for 'Winters Tale' in New York on January 15, 2013.

zimbio

tfs star

Quote:
Jennifer Connelly films scenes with a co-star for her new movie Winter’s Tale on Monday (January 14) in New York City.
After filming, the 42-year-old actress was spotted taking a stroll while carrying her adorable daughter Agnes.

justjared

16-01-2013
trendsetter

love her boots and coat on the set!

blink once. blink twice.

She's just so wonderful.

When in doubt, wear red.

She has one of the most amazing hair in the business, always stuns me.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Actors Colin Farrell and Jennifer Connelly film scenes for the movie 'Winter's Tale' in New York City, New York on February 6, 2013.

zimbio

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
connelly, jennifer