How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-01-2011
V.I.P.

Don't think that's the best dress for her, but she still looks amazing. She's got the best hair IMO
Thanks for posting sobriquet87

12-01-2011
V.I.P.

^ I agree. Shapeless dresses do nothing for her amazing figure.

12-01-2011
trendsetter

fyi the dress is Roland Mouret

12-01-2011
V.I.P.

I only like the colour of the dress...

19-01-2011

Quote:
Jennifer Garner was in Hollywood yesterday afternoon to celebrate the launch of the Frigidaire Kids' Cooking Academy and whip up some healthy treats with local students. The actress is teaming up on the new project with her charity of choice, Save the Children, chef Mary Sue Milliken, and Frigidaire.
On her favorite part of every day: I always love waking up. I always love that first moment when the day is fresh, and you see your kids for the first time, and everyone is happy to see you and see each other, and it’s a calm, quiet house.

On whether she has crafts with the girls or a date with Ben planned for Valentine’s Day: Hopefully, all of the above! We’ll make some cookies and decorate them and, definitely, there will be some pink involved and some sprinkles involved.

On why the Academy is close to her heart: I’ve been working as an artist ambassador with Save the Children for several years now. I believe in it so, so wholeheartedly. One in five kids in the United States is growing up in poverty, which means that they are starting out so far behind in their literacy and in their kindergarten readiness that by the time they get to kindergarten, they are already a couple of years behind kids who are growing up in the middle class. So how are they ever going to catch up? It’s just a cycle. And Save the Children is really doing huge things to break that cycle.
popsugar.com

19-01-2011
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Her hair's been looking gorgeous lately.

I caught her on Conan O'Brien last night... my husband and I were curious as to what film she was promoting, but she wasn't there to promote a film - but rather, Save the Children. Awesome.

19-01-2011
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Jennifer Garner plays sous-chef Tuesday during the launch of Frigidaire's Kids' Cooking Academy in L.A., an online program that encourages families to cook together.

people

19-01-2011
V.I.P.

I think she wore the same Roland Mouret dress she had on a week ago, on Conan too

20-01-2011
V.I.P.

She looks amazing! I agree about her hair! it's so shiny and beautiful

27-01-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner during the 16th annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards at the Hollywood Palladium on January 14, 2011 in Los Angeles, California

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
zimbio

27-01-2011
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ Too cute! Thanks for those.

11-02-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Andrew Garfield, Jennifer Garner and Marcia Gay Harden to Star in BACK ROADS

It looks like Spidey’s found his next film, and it’s not a big-budget action flick. Andrew Garfield, Jennifer Garner and Marica Gay Harden have been tapped to star in the adaptation of Tawni O’Dell’s bestselling novel Back Roads. Adrian Lyne (Fatal Attraction) will direct the murder-mystery drama that tells the story of a young man (Garfield) who is forced to take care of his three sisters after his mother is sent to prison for murdering their abusive father. Garner will portray a neighbor, with whom Garfield strikes up a romance, while Harden will take on the role of Garfield’s therapist. “Several high-profile young actresses” are apparently being vetted to star as Garfield’s sisters.

It’s promising to see Garfield choose darker, more dramatic material like this in light of his recent shot to super-stardom following his casting as Spider-Man. He was pitch-perfect in Never Let Me Go and stood out in an already stellar cast in The Social Network. Garner more than proved she can handle drama with her turn in Juno and Academy Award-winner Harden is fantastic in just about every role she takes on. Variety reports that Lyne is writing the screenplay alongside O’Dell. Hit the jump for a full synopsis of the novel.
collider

11-02-2011
V.I.P.

OOOOH MY GOD, love the new pics of her
not only does she look amazing, but her and Ben happy together just makes my day!!!

11-02-2011
front row

That floral dress is made for her! She looks sooo beautiful! What a face, what a smile...

11-02-2011
tfs star

Arthur Trailer

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, april, garner, jennifer, march