How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-08-2005
tfs star

Some more pics:

I think her casual style is a tad boring though...

24-08-2005
tfs star

At the premiere of Elektra:

24-08-2005
holy####ery

I used to be a fan of her in Alias (especially the first season...kick-arse pilot!), but then she left Michael Vartan...

24-08-2005
tfs star

some random events:

24-08-2005
rising star

Jg
As for her casual style, I think sometimes she can be boring, but I do like her jeans. I also think she was stunning at the 13 Going on 30 premiere.

About Vartan, I tend to think it was he who broke up with her, not the reverse. They dated for such a short time. I tend to think that he was not wanting a serious relationship at the time. She seems more into the whole commitment thing. MV probably just wanted to "hang out". He is cute. I like "Vaughn". I just wish he would put on some weight, that skinny man! His character has to kick butt so much, it would be more believeable if he had some muscle tone! I really liked the Vaughn of Season4, very edgy, very cool! but of course, he isn't Michael Vaughn!

24-08-2005
holy####ery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeezBelts
About Vartan, I tend to think it was he who broke up with her, not the reverse. They dated for such a short time. I tend to think that he was not wanting a serious relationship at the time. She seems more into the whole commitment thing. MV probably just wanted to "hang out". He is cute. I like "Vaughn". I just wish he would put on some weight, that skinny man! His character has to kick butt so much, it would be more believeable if he had some muscle tone! I really liked the Vaughn of Season4, very edgy, very cool! but of course, he isn't Michael Vaughn!
Well, this is just speculation, of course, but from what I've heard, Jennifer Garner was filming Elektra in Canada when she 're-met' with Ben Affleck for him to film a cameo in the movie. This was while Jennifer and Michael were still dating (and for about a year, too). Interestingly enough, after Elektra wrapped up and Jennifer returned, Vartan and Garner suddenly split up. What's more, rumors about Garner and Affleck started swirling, and later they were confirmed... For some reason I can't imagine that Garner suddenly decided to run to Affleck so soon after calling it quits on a one-year relationship... And while Garner has gone and gotten married and pregnant in the past year with Affleck (about the same amount of time she was with Vartan), Vartan hasn't been in a relationship since, although he has always expressed interest in starting a family...

Last edited by #umero; 24-08-2005 at 06:30 PM.

24-08-2005
backstage pass

You love who you love. It's not a reason not to like her. it's their business

24-08-2005
backstage pass

She has GREAT red carpet style, but I see nothing too special with her casual. I love her!

24-08-2005
holy####ery

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I offended you... I didn't mean that I don't have any respect for Jennifer; I actually think she's a very hard-working and talented actress and does a great job on Alias. I was just sharing what I knew...

24-08-2005
backstage pass

If it was me you thought you offended you didn't. YOu can have your opinion too. Peace

25-08-2005
rising star

more speculation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyeightkeys
Well, this is just speculation, of course, but from what I've heard, Jennifer Garner was filming Elektra in Canada when she 're-met' with Ben Affleck for him to film a cameo in the movie. This was while Jennifer and Michael were still dating (and for about a year, too). Interestingly enough, after Elektra wrapped up and Jennifer returned, Vartan and Garner suddenly split up. What's more, rumors about Garner and Affleck started swirling, and later they were confirmed... For some reason I can't imagine that Garner suddenly decided to run to Affleck so soon after calling it quits on a one-year relationship... And while Garner has gone and gotten married and pregnant in the past year with Affleck (about the same amount of time she was with Vartan), Vartan hasn't been in a relationship since, although he has always expressed interest in starting a family...
It could also be that Vartan wants to play the field after his break up with JG and make sure he finds the perfect woman before he settles down and commits to his wish to have a family. Thanks for sharing the gossip, though. Gossip about celebrities is always interesting. I did love MV and JG as a couple because I love their onscreen romance, but Ben is growing on me (albeit slowly!) today there are new pics of him leaving a Beverly Hills gym at clasos and he looks much better. For some time, it seemed he was letting himself go. It's nice to see that JG's pregnancy is bringing out the best in him again because it was really sad to see him sort of "waste away" before. Maybe now that he will be a dad, he wants to take care of himself again. I hope so.

27-08-2005
dream a little dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeezBelts
I am an Alias fanatic. I have seen every episode, every season. I can't wait for Season 5 to start. Alias rocks. I really like the W pictures of Jen too. I also like the Zac Posen gown she wore to the Golden Globes.

OH MY GOODNESS I KNOW!! can you BELIEVE the last line of the 4th season
"my name isn't really michael vaughn..." CRASH!!!!

I WAS DYING! i cant wait for it to start again

27-08-2005
rising star

JG blouse
I like this blouse a lot. Does anyone know the designer?

Source: jennifergarner.org (scanned from Seventeen mag, so if anyone has that issue, they probably name the designer)

27-08-2005
fashion icon

Quote:
OH MY GOODNESS I KNOW!! can you BELIEVE the last line of the 4th season
"my name isn't really michael vaughn..." CRASH!!!!

I WAS DYING! i cant wait for it to start again
YOU FOOL! NO SPOILERS! I'm from australia and we just started season 4!! thanks 4 ruining it for me.....

27-08-2005
trendsetter

^ Lol don't worry, the rest is still v good!!!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2010, garner, jennifer, march, september