How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-02-2013
fashion insider

The latest look is a mess.
Posted via Mobile Device

03-02-2013
V.I.P.

If the jumpsuit was one solid color I would actually like it cause the fit is good but the stripes are not. But she looked so sexy in that yellow Pucci dress. And after seeing Silver linings Playbook I love her even more than I already did.

03-02-2013
V.I.P.

its the hair that bothers me, which i tend to hate when sexy girls (like Maryna) always go with when they go out to events is wear their hair down with every outfit. Sometimes you need a ponytail.

03-02-2013
I don't know

There is so much wrong with that outfit I don't know where to start. The fit is AWFUL, completely unflattering and the material looks like the slightly more expensive curtains at IKEA (still cheap as hell). The color blocks don't help and Jennifer doesn't have an inch of fashionista in her to pull this off.

Her hair looks nice though, the color suits her.

Last edited by saann; 03-02-2013 at 10:10 AM.

03-02-2013
fashion elite

i wish the top part was separated from the bottom half and she would have worn it with black cigarette pants. but for once rachel zoe didn't dress her like a 35 year old business woman so i kinda like the look.

03-02-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post
There is so much wrong with that outfit I don't know where to start. The fit is AWFUL, completely unflattering and the material looks like the slightly more expensive curtains at IKEA (still cheap as hell). The color blocks don't help and Jennifer doesn't have an inch of fashionista in her to pull this off.
And the chest area... what in the world.

03-02-2013
God Save McQueen

The chest area is puckering on the dress because it doesn't fit her bust. Rachel Zoe only knows how to dress flat girls, and Jennifer is really busty. Its a shame

03-02-2013
V.I.P.

Never bought her style..It's been ages since I really liked something she wore

03-02-2013
When in doubt, wear red.

This is one very unflattering look.

On a more positive note I saw Silver Linnings yesterday and I fell in love with her all over again. The film really is amazing and Jennifer is just remarquable.(Bradley Cooper does a terrific job as well ).
It may not be as strong as in Winter's Bone but her performance is simply flawless I can't believe how such a young woman can have so much charisma. She's a pro scene stealer even against a man like Robert De Niro. She just captivates you throughout the film and what a beauty

Last edited by Wolkfolk; 03-02-2013 at 02:37 PM.

04-02-2013
backstage pass

^I actually liked Silver Linings Playbook a lot more than Winter's Bone, but to be honest I've never understood the popularity of the latter. Jennifer's performance was great but the film didn't do anything for me

04-02-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by frieda View Post
Did anyone watch her on Piers Morgan? She talked about the "wardrobe malfunction" and referred to it as, "My pants fell down" and I as really confused.... pants?
Panties, I guess, in America. I thought the malfunction was that you could see the mesh fabric.

04-02-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
Panties, I guess, in America. I thought the malfunction was that you could see the mesh fabric.
Jennifer herself said "pants", not Piers who would have been caught saying something British, if that was the case. She clearly doesn't understand fashion if she thinks that part of her dress was "pants". How can anyone call it a wardrobe malfunction when the mesh was part of the dress and only got snagged, not showing the world her glory parts? The media needs something to latch onto besides the "colors" of the awards shows, I guess...

04-02-2013
trendsetter

I think she was just making a joke...

04-02-2013
scenester

i might be alone in this, but i really don't think rachel zoe and her work well together. i think she had much better looks with her old stylist.

04-02-2013
V.I.P.

And here she is at the Oscar Luncheon wearing a towel. At least the hair and makeup is great. But time to fire Zoe, girl. Compare this look to her last luncheon outfit. It's just not working out. Her first award season was so great especially compared to this one.

Quote:
Actress Jennifer Lawrence attends the 85th Academy Awards Nominations Luncheon at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 4, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio, getty

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 04-02-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, february, jennifer, lawrence