How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-05-2012
V.I.P.

Jennifer Lawrence (May 2012 - February 2013)
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is about Jennifer's style...any off topic posts will be deleted.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You!

Formula One practice session at the Monte Carlo circuit, in Monaco - 26 May 2012

tlfan.to (posted by silkecut)

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 28-05-2012 at 07:44 PM.

27-05-2012
fashion insider

She really looks great in anything maxi.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

27-05-2012
fashion elite

She looks sooo good in maxi dresses but I'm not sure about her dress at the Hugo Boss party. However I'm glad her and Michael have finally posed together. One thing that disappointed me about the X-Men promo last year was that Jennifer was busy filming meaning that she didn't get to take part in promo with the rest of the cast.

27-05-2012
fashion icon

^Um... you mean her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult right? And I agree, it's nice to see them attending events together! It's sweet. Jennifer is so lucky she can pull of maxi dresses/skirts, if I attempted to wear them I'd look like a sack (due to my 5'5' height).

27-05-2012
V.I.P.

^There are pictures of Michael Fassbender and Jennifer together in the previous thread.

27-05-2012
fashion icon

^Ahhh... my bad! Sorry, I thought she meant the pictures of Jennifer with Nicholas since those one's had just been posted.

27-05-2012
V.I.P.

Girl's got a thing for Tory Burch

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

28-05-2012
V.I.P.

HQ adds

tlfan.to (posted by Sasha)

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

29-05-2012
tfs star

So cute at the airport. Is her hair naturally wavy like at the airport or basically straight like she wears it most the time?

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

second trailer for her next movie

04-06-2012
backstage pass

I hoped she would be at the MTV Movie Awards, bummer she didn't attend! I wanna see new pics of her :p

04-06-2012
fashion elite

Her pre-taped appearances were funny though. She would have added some much needed craziness to the show if she was there.

05-06-2012
front row

Just gotta love this girl and her style! Too bad she wasn't at the MTV Movie Awards..

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence has raved about British men's manners, and boyfriend Nicholas Hoult did not disappoint this weekend. Perched atop of the Skins star's shoulders for a better view, the budding Anglophile wore a camel coloured bowler hat and a parka in defiance of the poor weather. The 21-year-old actress took photos of the procession on her iPhone along with the throng of revellers lining the riverbank near Chelsea Bridge on Sunday.

dailymail.co.uk via ontd

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, february, jennifer, lawrence