How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-10-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyF View Post
And I don't like the shoots from Justin. When I get married I would like my husband-to-be takes it seriously! (After all a wedding is all about the bride! not the groom! LOL )
That's kind of oldschool thinking, don't you think? A wedding is as much a groom's day as it is the bride's day... And hey, it's JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, he can't even make speeches at golf events serious! He's a joker all around, can't blame him.

In the People article Jessica even says, it was 50/50 cracking jokes and intimate/serious, which is why she found the evening so memorable and them.

26-10-2012
backstage pass

I'm suprised to love her wedding look because I'm not a fan of hers and I think selling the wedding to a magazine is tacky. But I think she looks perfect from head to toe: the hair, the gorgeous dress, the earrings etc.

I think it's only good that people are brave enough to be idividual and do things their own way and not like all the others. We have already seen enough white dresses.

26-10-2012
V.I.P.

Not a huge fan of the frou-frou pink dress, but whatever. She looks nice anyhow and they look tremendously happy, which is what matters!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
26-10-2012
front row

Just one thing: OMG at #737! Imagine being kissed like this, in a moment like this by Justin Timberlake Hahaha.

i'm almost ready..

I think the dress is a disaster. But on the note of JT jumping for joy on the magazine cover....far from it being embarrassing, I think Jessica should be thrilled that she's marrying someone who's genuine and confident and can be goofy if he feels like it. nowhere does it say that if you act silly in your wedding pictures you are any less in love or serious about the relationship.

I think that part of it is lovely.

26-10-2012
V.I.P.

I'm in the camp of people who think JT is a bit ME ME ME, but hey, Jessica has to live with him. I hope they make it.

29-10-2012
fashion elite

He is happy...they just got married!! It's not a sombre event...imagine what you would all be saying if he looked miserable.

29-10-2012
trendsetter

I think they look happy.

29-10-2012
backstage pass

I think it's sort of repugnant that anyone would even so much as insinuate that Justin can't look excited/elated to be getting married just because the day is supposed to be about the bride. Are we really that old fashioned? Why can't he be happy he just nabbed a really hot girl he seems to be totally in love with? There's nothing wrong with it. Some people want serious romantic weddings and others want to have fun, why is either wrong? I'm more ticked by the fact they let complete press coverage into their wedding than anything, it's one thing to let someone release photos and another to actually let People magazine romp through..but whatever. They're happy!

02-11-2012
meet the press

They look so happy. Especially Justin!
I don't that she chose to wear a pink dress, I'm positive the color is not as vibrant as the People pics show. Seems like they pumped up the contrast quite a bit.

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by frieda View Post
That's kind of oldschool thinking, don't you think? A wedding is as much a groom's day as it is the bride's day... And hey, it's JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, he can't even make speeches at golf events serious! He's a joker all around, can't blame him.

In the People article Jessica even says, it was 50/50 cracking jokes and intimate/serious, which is why she found the evening so memorable and them.
I agree, Im old fashioned :p
I didn't know Justin Timberlake was a joker. Sorry, I only know from him that he was on a boys band and he sings alone now. But I can't don't follow his career then couldn't know he was a funny man. Hard to know from a celebrity unless is someone like Jim Carrey.

If was fun, then good for them.

Anyway, I think this picture reflects more love and tenderness
I love how the dress looks in this pic

entertainmentwise.com

23-11-2012
backstage pass

wow some people are really giving it to jessica and justin for "having fun" on their wedding day. to be honest i think it is completely the type of person you are. i was looking at vanessa traina and peaches geldof photo's at how the family portrait, no one is smiling. it's all very serious and regal. both of those girls come from families with money. Justin is a boy from the south! My middle class weddings i go to, people are loving and joking with each other and some wedding photo's are intimate/serious, while other's capture the bridal party (including bride and groom) being silly. It's just the type of people Justin and Jessica are, there is nothing wrong with it. and i also think weddings are not suppose to be all about the bride, to me that's very old fashioned.

23-11-2012
backstage pass

i think it's okay if you didn't know he was a "funny" guy. not everyone follows celebrities. i for example know that his skit on saturday night live (dick in a box) is one of the (if not THE) most popular skits on SNL haha.

23-11-2012
V.I.P.

(November 21) in Van Nuys, Calif

justjared.com

V.I.P.

Jessica Biel celebrates in style at the after premiere party for her film Hitchcock held at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Samuel Goldwyn Theater on Tuesday (November 20) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

justjared.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
biel, jessica