How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-05-2012
front row

I'm loving her dress choices so far! Especially the neon one.

18-05-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

WOW she looks like a true silver screen goddess in that white gown. Pure elegance

18-05-2012
backstage pass

Who's the dress by? I can't ID it...
Stunning btw. *_*

18-05-2012
V.I.P.

celebutopia

FYI, she's wearing Giorgio Armani.

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 18-05-2012 at 02:43 PM.

18-05-2012
V.I.P.

Just gorgeous. Her hair and makeup today - in both looks - were totally on point. Great dresses too.

Apologies for sounding clueless, but is she single, married, dating? Just noticed how Schwimmer is looking at her there.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

18-05-2012
V.I.P.

SHES KILLin these hoes in cannes lookin like a ginger hollywood godess

18-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
FYI, she's wearing Giorgio Armani.
Thanks. Love it!

18-05-2012
fashion elite

Stunning

18-05-2012
V.I.P.

she just looks so fresh and lovely. especially at the photocall; that multi-color floral dress was perfect. the length right at the knee, the perfect combination of pumps, and least of all the hair and makeup were flawless.

seriously, it's the best she's ever looked. the first real time I noticed her for style

18-05-2012
front row

Love It!!!

18-05-2012
trendsetter

Jessica would have to be one of the most beautiful actresses I've ever seen. No matter what she's wearing, she always looks great.

19-05-2012
V.I.P.

She is totally beautiful; I agree.

How old is she?

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

19-05-2012
backstage pass

She's 30.
I agree with you. Her face is amazing!

19-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post

How old is she?
From Wiki

Quote:
Chastain has not revealed her age to the media, which has led to contradictory accounts of her age by various newspapers and periodicals. In an April 30, 1998, article about a stage production in which Chastain was starring, Metroactive magazine identified her as a 21-year-old. In a September 26, 2011, article, The Daily Telegraph stated that she was 30 years old: "'I don’t like revealing how old I am,' the 30-year-old tells me..." Other sources that state she was 30 years old at the time are a June 13, 2011, article in People magazine, and an article by Gary Oldman in a Time Magazine article published on April 18, 2012. The Associated Press gives her birthdate as March 24, 1977. A November 21, 2011, article in Mail Online referred to her as a 30-year-old, but a 17 May 2012, article referred to her as 35.

19-05-2012
V.I.P.

Wow that Armani is absolute perfection, definitely her best Cannes look, so elegant and graceful with just the right amount of sparkle, she is definitely on her way to fashion icon status!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, august, chastain, february, jessica