How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

Joanna Garcia-Swisher at the 5th year anniversary at the Tracy Reese Flagship Store on June 8, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

6/8/11: JoAnna Garcia making an appearance on "Good Day New York" in NYC.
Startraks Photo/Rex Features & Isopix.be

V.I.P.

Joanna Garcia-Swisher attends the 2nd Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala at The Museum of Modern Art on June 14, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

V.I.P.

JoAnna-Garcia.com

V.I.P.

Joanna Garcia-Swisher attends the premiere of 'Bad Teacher' at the Ziegfeld Theatre on June 20, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

V.I.P.

JoAnna-Garcia.com

V.I.P.

She looks good.

24-08-2011
V.I.P.

They are well on their way to becoming New York's most popular couple, they are just a sensation every time they show up at an event!!

No tropical getaways or spa blowouts for newlyweds Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher.
The Better With You actress, 31, wed the New York Yankees player in West Palm Beach, Fla. last December, and they're finally getting around to their honeymoon -- to Afghanistan.

Swisher explained to the New York Post: "Three military officers came to the Yankee locker room and asked if any of us would like to visit the troops. My hand went straight up, I said, 'I'm in.' I knew Joanna would want to go. It will be our first trip since we got married."
"We are both really looking forward to visiting the troops," Garcia added. "Yes, it isn't a traditional honeymoon, but it is something we both feel strongly about."

Slugger Swisher told the Post why they both felt so compelled. "I come from a military family ... and no matter what your views are, these men and women are out there risking everything for us. I realize how fortunate I have been, so I like to give back at every opportunity I can."
But, Garcia teased, they might sneak in some more traditional honeymooning moments after their goodwill honeymoon. "We'll probably make a stop in Europe on our way back."

With stars like Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz, Reba McEntire and Jamie-Lynn Sigler among the 375 attendees, the couple wed Dec. 11 during an evening ceremony; the bride wore a Monique Lhullier gown.

UsMagazine

18-09-2011
V.I.P.

Joanna Garcia-Swisher attends the David and Erin Robertson Foundation benefit at the Hard Rock Cafe, Yankee Stadium on June 30, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

V.I.P.

Joanna Garcia-Swisher, Lance Bass and Jamie-Lynn Sigler visit 'The Pop Ten' at SiriusXM Studio on July 14, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

V.I.P.

JoAnna Garcia attends the Yankees Unite for Tornado Relief benefit at Southern Hospitality on August 22, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

V.I.P.

9/3/11: JoAnna Garcia & Nick Swisher at Day 6 of the 2011 US Open Tennis Championships.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

fashion elite

'Gossip Girl' 100 episode celebration (November 19).

Celebrity Gossip.net

26-11-2011
V.I.P.

^ Thanks- she looks great!! Bring Joanna Back to GG!!

07-02-2014
V.I.P.

celeb baby scoop

justjared.com

twitter.com/JoAnnaLGarcia

Tags
garcía, joanna