How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-01-2007
V.I.P.

IT'S MINE!

Share and share alike: Even though Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore and their nominated Bobby costars didn't score a trophy, The Office's John Krasinski lets them hang onto his at the PEOPLE party. And when the couple left the fete, a gallant Kutcher held the train of his wife's dress.

'Office' Party

The Office's Angela Kinsey – who took photos of her awards day for PEOPLE – gets a lift from costar Krasinski at the afterparty. "We wanted it so bad!" she said of her show's win for outstanding ensemble comedy cast.
people.com

29-01-2007
trendsetter

^ Thanks for the pictures

29-01-2007
V.I.P.

http://www.people.com/people/package...010036,00.html
Photo Booth Vamping

After winning, it's a mandatory stop in the PEOPLE photo booth for Eddie Murphy, Jennifer Hudson, the cast of Grey's Anatomy and more! Plus, watch as Helen Mirren vamps and America Ferrera meets The Office cast when the trophy winners step backstage at the Shrine Auditorium.

John is more towards the end with the rest of the cast

09-02-2007
V.I.P.

From Entertainment Weekly
justjared

its an article about Rashida Jones, but since John's picture is in the article i thought that i would post it

17-02-2007
V.I.P.

ONTD

21-03-2007
V.I.P.

"The Last Mimzy" Los Angeles Premiere
wireimage

22-03-2007
V.I.P.

'OFFICE' PARTY

What happens when The Office cast leaves their cubicles? P-a-r-t-y! Jenna Fischer and John Krasinski join Office-mate Rainn Wilson at the afterparty for his movie The Last Mimzy in Westwood, Calif., on Tuesday. "We have a weird thing in our cast, which is that we all get
people.com

i like his jacket

28-03-2007
V.I.P.

As if sitcom life isn't demanding enough, John found the time to write and direct an adaptation of David Foster Wallace's very strange book of short stories Brief Interviews with Hideous Men?
The cast features some of my favorite actors whom we don't see as much I'd like: Josh Charles, whom I've crushed on in a Tiger Beat way ever since Dead Poets Society, and Ben Shenkman, who can sparkle in either a run-of-the-mill John Cusack romantic comedy or Angels in America. Anyway, if this movie is as good as I think it's gonna be, great things could happen for John.

So, you're writing and directing Brief Interviews with Hideous Men. How did that all come about?
I actually did a staged reading of it at Brown [University]. I was acting in all these funny little things but never really believed in anything until I did a staged reading of this. It sort of changed everything. I wrote a script, and it was incredible, the epitome of a passion project.

09-04-2007
V.I.P.

The Office star John Krasinski, aka Jim Halpert, straps on his football gear and chats with co-star George Clooney on the set of Leatherheads.
These scenes were filmed a few weeks ago in South Carolina and captured by an extra on the set of Leatherheads (he was was only paid $7/hour).
Extra Jimmy Moore was lucky enough to portray a doorman who gets to shoot George Clooney’s character an incredulous look after Clooney delivers a line to him.
justjared

09-04-2007
fashion icon

nice pants

Leave tonight or live and die this way
09-04-2007
front row

ahhhh. how have i not seen this thread? jkras is adorable...and really though, his style is pretty awesome too.
him and clooney...together? might be too much. good for him --he's really talented, humble, and umm...perfect.
haha.

13-04-2007
V.I.P.

Pics from License to Wed
ONTD

13-04-2007
V.I.P.

New promos for The Office are here! Here’s a synopsis of episode “Product Recall” from NBC: “The office is in crisis mode after a large shipment of Dunder-Mifflin paper is accidentally sent out with an obscene watermark. Michael tries to manage the media with an impromptu press conference. Jim and Andy try to calm the high school principal who has sent out prom invites on the affected stationery.”
justjared

17-04-2007
V.I.P.

Renee Zellweger & John going to a show together in North Carolina 14/04/2007
celebritycity

17-04-2007
trendsetter

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
john, krasinski