How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

Rep: Depp's 'injuries' are fake

September 16, 2010 3:01pm
Johnny Depp's representative has laughed off rumours the actor has been injured filming the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie after he was snapped sporting nasty cuts and bruises on his face during a night out in London.

The Hollywood star appeared to have sustained a bloody gash across his right eyebrow and a cross-shaped cut on his cheekbone when he stepped out with rocker pal Keith Richards in Mayfair on Wednesday night.

He was also seen sporting bruising on his jawline and grazed knuckles on his hands.

Pictures of his battered appearance sparked reports online that Depp had been working a little too hard at pulling off his own stunts as Captain Jack Sparrow for Disney's forthcoming action movie - but his spokesperson has dismissed the concern and insists the injuries were all fake.

His publicist Robin Baum tells WENN, "He was in make-up from filming Pirates 4."

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, starring Depp and Penelope Cruz, is due for release next year.

http://www.torontosun.com/entertainm...enn-story.html

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/johnny-d...enelope-cruz-2

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

talkaboutspoonable tumblr

angiejolie.tumblr.com

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

jib forum

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

youtube

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
I don’t regret it you know, kissing you.
angiejolie.tumblr.com

on the come up

Johnny: You look ravenous.
Angie: You mean ravishing?
Johnny: Yeah.

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

Johnny and Keith!!!

17-09-2010
fashion elite

I think he looks awful in THe Tourist, he looks so amazing in the candids with Keith, its like he's in his 20's.

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

^ yeah, he looks kind of puff and haggard in those stills from "The Tourist". I like Angie, and I love Johnny, but I am not sure they will gel. Be interesting to see.

17-09-2010
fashion elite

I hate to say it because I love Johnny, but this movie looks really bad!

18-09-2010
V.I.P.

Johnny Depp sports Pirates of the Caribbean 4 'wounds' on night out
Johnny Depp, currently filming Pirates of the Caribbean 4, was snapped with several cuts and grazes on his hands and face as he left the C London restaurant in the capital's Mayfair with Rolling Stone Keith Richards this week.

Currently filming the fourth Pirates Of The Caribbean movie in Buckinghamshire's Pinewood Studios, the 47-year-old's battered and bruised look sparked speculation that he'd been injured on set while performing his own stunts.

His representatives, however, have already laughed off the rumours, explaining that his gashed eyebrow, cross-shaped cheekbone cut and grazed knuckles were merely PIrates 4 make-up.

More: Penelope Cruz seduces Johnny Depp on Pirates Of The Caribbean set

Richards, Depp's rocker pal, is famously the actor's inspiration for his performance as Captain Jack Sparrow.

http://www.metro.co.uk/film/841230-j...s-on-night-out

18-09-2010
V.I.P.

Johnny Depp Highest-Paid Actor in Hollywood for 2010

Forbes [1] has just presented their latest compilation of ten highest paid actors in Hollywood for the period of June 2009–June 2010.

Topping the list is Johnny Depp with $75 million. This is due to the blockbuster movies Alice in Wonderland, wherein he played the Mad Hatter, The Tourist with Angelina Jolie, and Public Enemies. Alice in the Wonderland has surpassed the $1 billion mark in the world box office, making it Depp’s second movie in the Billion Dollar Movie Club after Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.

The second highest-paid actor is Ben Stiller with $53 million worth of earnings. Much of this comes from his earnings from the third installment of Meet the Parents. Stiller is also one of the producers of Dreamworks’ upcoming animation movie Megamind, which will feature the voices of Will Ferrell and Brad Pitt.

Tom Hanks is the third biggest earner with $45 million. His film Angels & Demons earned $485 million, making it one of the top grossers of 2009. Another movie which is expected to bring more fortune to Hanks is Universal Pictures’ Larry Crowne, which he co-produced, directed, and co-written. Larry Crowne will be released in 2011 and star Julia Roberts.

Here are the rest of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood:

• Adam Sandler, $40 million. Upcoming movie: Columbia Pictures’ Zookeeper (July 2011).
• Leonardo DiCaprio, $28 million. Most recent movie: Inception (earning $700 million).
• Daniel Radcliffe, $25 million. Upcoming movie: first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (November 2010).
• Robert Downey Jr., $22 million. Most recent movies: Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes. Upcoming movie: Due Date (November 2010)
• Tom Cruise, $22 million. Most recent movie: Knight and Day (earning $223 million).
• Brad Pitt, $20 million. Most recent movies: Inglourious Basterds (earning $314 million) and Eat Pray Love (as producer).
• George Clooney, $19 million. Most recent movie: Up in the Air (earning $163 million).

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/276829...hollywood-2010

19-09-2010
backstage pass

My two favourite men in one picture...

blink once. blink twice.

Johnny's and Keith's style compliment each other very well!
Quote:

I hate to say it because I love Johnny, but this movie looks really bad!
Yeah, it doesn't appeal to me either.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
depp, johnny