How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-01-2014
V.I.P.

Julia Garner
From wikipedia:
Julia Garner (born February 1, 1994) is an American actress. She has appeared in the films Martha Marcy May Marlene, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and We Are What We Are (the latter a starring role).

Garner was born in the Riverdale neighborhood in Bronx, New York. Her mother, Tami Gingold, a therapist, had a successful career in Israel around 30 years ago as a comedian, and her father is an art teacher. She has an older sister who is a producer. Garner is Jewish.
Garner resides with her parents in their house in New York City. She considers actress Bette Davis to be a major influence on her acting style and citing Davis's performance in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?.

She started taking acting lessons at the age of 15 to overcome her shyness problem. She had her theatrical debut at the age of 17 in Sean Durkin's Martha Marcy May Marlene, playing the role of Sarah.

In 2013, she starred alongside Ashley Bell in the horror film The Last Exorcism Part II, and played the lead in the American remake of the Mexican horror film We Are What We Are.

For Nylon magazine:

siljamagg.com

A few more pics...

zimbio

02-01-2014
V.I.P.

zimbio

front row

Her style needs some improvement, I love the white shorts/blazer combo though. And she has the cutest face!!

03-01-2014
V.I.P.

I agree. And I must say I think she is a great actress, I see a lot of future in her. Specially in Electric Children, she is amazing. And beautifully disturbing in We are what we are!

V.I.P.

starity.hu

V.I.P.

Actress Julia Garner attends the premiere of 'Sin City: A Dame To Kill For' at TCL Chinese Theatre on August 19, 2014 in Hollywood, California.

zimbio

Tags
garner, julia