How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-04-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Julianne Moore returns home on April 20, 2012 in New York City, New York.

getty

23-04-2012
fashion elite

one thing that bugs me about her (and sjp) is that they are sooo insanely stylish and chic at events and premieres and what not but their candid style kinda sucks... like i get she's a working mother and what not but she is like a muse of stefano pilati and tom ford, at least put on jeans!

23-04-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelaid View Post
one thing that bugs me about her (and sjp) is that they are sooo insanely stylish and chic at events and premieres and what not but their candid style kinda sucks... like i get she's a working mother and what not but she is like a muse of stefano pilati and tom ford, at least put on jeans!
Well, I don't know if we both been browsing the same thread, but I've seen plenty of perfectly nice and lovely daily outfits of her, just look at the last page o.O I didn't know that wearing tracksuit and gym/running clothes once in a while is such an issue

23-04-2012
V.I.P.

sky
[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/julia108.jpg[/img]

without tags

23-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelaid View Post

The only time we ever see her in gymwear is when she, er, goes to the gym.

V.I.P.

I love some of Julianne's street looks. She is snapped in sweats from time-to-time but it's because she's exercising (and actually I prefer SJP's candid style to her event style, so go figure! )

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
28-04-2012
V.I.P.

ELLE Spain May 2012 my snaps Julianne Moore by Thomas Whiteside

30-04-2012
tfs star

Love that picture on the stairs <3

V.I.P.

Aww those are nice pictures: maybe they are doing a film together?

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
01-05-2012
fashion insider

Julianne is going to be in JGL's directorial debut.

01-05-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

WOW that's a great news !!!
They look so cool together, even though I loathe those clogs.

V.I.P.

Julianne Moore Covers Fairlady June 2012

Quote:
Highlights from Miss Moore's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fairlady!

On getting her UK citizenship:
"I've just become a UK citizen. Isn't that something? I'm really thrilled and it would've meant the world to her [mom Anne]. Her parents emigrated when she was 10, so she didn't have a choice about moving to the United States. She married my father and had to renounce her British citizenship [Moore's father, Peter, was an Army colonel and later a military judge, and wasn't allowed to have a spouse who was a foreign national]. My sister and I both remember her coming home in tears carrying the American flag."

On getting her start in acting:
"I read everything Louisa May Alcott ever wrote. Acting was an extension of reading. I am not a natural performer, but I really like to pretend."

On marriage:
"It's rare to fall in love, and so when it does happen it's a pretty big event. How many of your single girl friends say, 'I can't meet anybody'? On the other hand, marriage is about the accumulation of time, an investment in each other and your children, not just the romantic part. I am not saying that unhappy people should split up. I was divorced. I got married too early and I really didn't want to be there. You have to want to be married."

celebrity-gossip.net

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
julianne, moore