5 Days Ago
fashion elite

Love, love the Chanel on her.

zimbio.com

5 Days Ago
#Resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
The gown itself it's extraordinary, dear lord how much time did it take to make... but the color isn't selling it, specially on that carpet. They could have kept it like they presented it in that white/pink blush color.

I also just noticed she doesn't have much of a waist... I was trying to figure out what was "off" about her Chanel dress when she won the Oscar, it's that, the column/strapless dress like this one and the Oscar one look much better with a more defined waist.
I have to say in all the many pictures I've seen of this very talented woman (and mother), her waist has never struck me as off in the slightest. It seems quite clear in the pic above ...

5 Days Ago
V.I.P.

the chanel is adorable on her

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
5 Days Ago
fashion insider

She looks so cute!

5 Days Ago
V.I.P.

Julianne Moore attends the Chopard dinner in honour of Rihanna and the Rihanna X Chopard Collection during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival on the Chopard Rooftop on May 18, 2017 in Cannes, France.

zimbio

4 Days Ago
V.I.P.

very gorgeous!!
i love the dress, hair, everything...

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
4 Days Ago
fashion insider

That last look just isn't flattering to her waist.

4 Days Ago
V.I.P.

That white Chanel look is a winner for me!! She's looks so elegant in it, steals all the shine as well.
Not impressed with the above look. Not only is it rather poorly constructed, whoever designed it should familiarise themselves with the concept of restraint. All the different motifs makes my head spin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
I have to say in all the many pictures I've seen of this very talented woman (and mother), her waist has never struck me as off in the slightest. It seems quite clear in the pic above ...
Don't, you know what he meant. And I agree with him, Julianne does have a very linear (ruler) type of figure, and it's more clearly illustrated with that red dress and her Oscar Chanel). This may mean that some accentuation in the form of nipping or belting can happen to make her silhouette look more visually curved.

4 Days Ago
V.I.P.

Julianne Moore attends the "Okja" screening during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 19, 2017 in Cannes, France.

zimbio

V.I.P.

tom ford?

4 Days Ago
fashion elite

It's Louis Vuitton.

...but speaking of which, I miss seeing her in Tom Ford! It feels like she hardly ever wears his clothes any more.

4 Days Ago
V.I.P.

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 17: Julienne Moore attends a Cinema Talk at the L'Oreal Paris cinema club during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival on May 17, 2017 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images for L'Oreal Paris)

fashion elite

Julianne Moore attends the Chopard “SPACE Party”, hosted by Chopard's co-president Caroline Scheufele and Rihanna, at Port Canto on May 19, 2017, in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

3 Days Ago
V.I.P.

CAP D'ANTIBES, FRANCE - MAY 20: Julianne Moore attends the Vanity Fair and HBO Dinner celebrating the Cannes Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 20, 2017 in Cap d'Antibes, France. (Photo by David M Benett/Dave Benett / Getty Images for Vanity Fair)

fashion insider

Ugly dress.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
julianne, moore