How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-11-2012
V.I.P.

I love that dress I just don't like how she's posing. It looks so forced and she's holding her lips weird, like she's trying to pout but gave up halfway.

29-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Vixen View Post
^ Really? I think this is the best her hair has looked in ages. Healthy, full and shiny. Although the darker shade does make her look more mature I think its a good thing. She is going on 30.
I fully agree with you about her hair - I like the blunter cut and how healthy and shiny it's looking again. And I kind of like this dress too!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

29-11-2012
scenester

I think Kate looks gorgeous. Absolutely stunning!

04-12-2012
V.I.P.

Kate Bosworth sings her rendition of “Winter Wonderland” in Topshop‘s first Christmas film campaign!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bULAE2cZDJI

Last edited by Dea1983; 04-12-2012 at 01:39 AM.

04-12-2012
V.I.P.

Her singing voice is absolutely terrible.

04-12-2012
Making a Mess

I do not like the deep part hair flip that's going on in that video. She does not pull it off.

And I think the cinematography is lovely and the only redeeming quality of the video. And although I wouldn't say her singing voice is terrible (I'm sure I sing worse ); her voice is very weak.

04-12-2012
trendsetter

Embarrassing.

04-12-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Vixen View Post
I do not like the deep part hair flip that's going on in that video. She does not pull it off.

And I think the cinematography is lovely and the only redeeming quality of the video. And although I wouldn't say her singing voice is terrible (I'm sure I sing worse ); her voice is very weak.
Yeah, it's just a bit breathless, like if she really tried to belt something out, she wouldn't be able to do it.

I see it's directed by her man...

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

04-12-2012
fashion icon

I agree with you all.. Seeing as she's an actress why not make it a short film with at least some acting if not all? Shame about her singing..

04-12-2012
scenester

I think the Topshop Holiday Film is gorgeous in its smokey sexy sultriness. The snow is a bonus. The dress is exquisite. Kate's singing is a perfect nod to Michelle Pfeiffer in The Fabulous Baker Boys. I can understand why the press is impressed!

05-12-2012
V.I.P.

at LAX Airport on Tuesday (December 4) in Los Angeles

justjared.com

11-12-2012
front row

her camel coat is by Topshop.

topshop.co.uk

12-12-2012
V.I.P.

Harper’s Bazaar Australia January 2013 : Kate Bosworth
Source: glossynewsstand.tumblr.com

12-12-2012
scenester

I loved her in the video! After reading the comments here I was scared to watch it but personaly, I think she did great! And her voice is not bad at all, I actually liked her singing

12-12-2012
V.I.P.

I really like that camel jacket over all black: classic look.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, april, bosworth, kate