How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-04-2012
fashion elite

i loooooove that dress. she looks perfect!

03-04-2012
V.I.P.

Flawless outfit!

03-04-2012
trendsetter

love her casual style!

03-04-2012
V.I.P.

really perfect dress for her.

03-04-2012
V.I.P.

Very nice look! she has been looking fantastic lately

03-04-2012
V.I.P.

Absolute perfection in Prada... I am always impressed with Kate's red carpet choices...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

03-04-2012
V.I.P.

This look is perfection head to toe, love the Prada dress just the right amount of sparkle and the shoes are fab, it reminds me of looks from the fw04 show that I still love

03-04-2012
trendsetter

The Prada dress is beautiful !! Loving all Kate's latest outfits <3

03-04-2012
Making a Mess

Stunning makeup! Love the bright pink lip. And she looks so much better these days. More youthful and fresh. Must be love...

04-04-2012
trendsetter

I am dying for the LB sandals <3

04-04-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

Perfect spring look, her make-up is also gorgeous

04-04-2012
meet the press

Perfect make-up
I love the fact that she wears such minimal make-up, makes her look more fresh and natural.

09-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Highlights from Miss Bosworth's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Company!

On her style since coming from her dad:
"He's a former executive at Ermenegildo Zegna. I remember him telling me when I was at school that classic style won't ever go out of fashion. At the time I thought,'You don't know anything!' But he was very right – and I still appreciate his advice now."

On Los Angeles style::
"There's sort of a casual feel out here on the West Coast, so I'm lucky to have the luxury of not having to wear a million layers of clothing. I can just pull on a pair of shorts and a tee and I'm done."

On her style secret being comfort::
"I look at someone like Dita von Teese and I'm like,'WOW!' That whole kind of commitment level to fashion, I just can't do it. When I get dressed, it's always more relaxed."

On her style crush::
"I've known Sienna [Miller] for years, she's a good friend and a regular shopping partner. I loved the stuff her and Savannah did with Twenty8Twelve. I've been really grateful to her for wearing my JewelMint collection too."

On what she's loving right now::
"The Proenza Schouler collection. I'm always impressed by how they push themselves as a label. I've known them for such a long time and remember when their first collection was all black because they couldn't afford anything else – now it really zings."

celebrity-gossip.net

09-04-2012
meet the press

For those who, like me, loved her look at the 'Life Happens' premiere, here's the breakdown of her hair & make-up:

Quote:
Makeup: Kate Lee

Skin: British beauty guru Kate Lee first prepped Bosworth's skin with Chanel's Hydra Beauty Gel Crème ($87). Next, using a blender sponge, she applied Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup ($55) only where needed. She left Bosworth's cheekbones bare, save for a little Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel ($29) to add radiance.

Eyes: Lee groomed Bosworth's brows and filled in any scarce spots with Anastasia's Perfect Brow Pencil ($22). Then she dusted Bosworth's lids with the lightest shade from Chanel's Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow ($58) in Eclosion, and then matted it down with powder for a canvas effect. Lashes-both top and bottom-received one generous coat of Chanel's Inimitable Mascara ($30) in Noir.

Cheeks: Lee opted for Laura Mercier's Crème Cheek Color ($22) in Praline for Bosworth's cheeks, which she applied along the cheekbone.

Lips: Last, but not least, Lee finished Bosworth's makeup with a fresh, matte raspberry lip color, which she achieved by mixing two shades: By Terry's Rouge Terrybly Lipstick ($49) in Pink Party and Tarte's LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint ($24) in Lively.

Hair: Laini Reeves

To achieve Bosworth's side-swept bombshell hairstyle, Laini Reeves first conditioned the actress' mane from roots to ends with Nohona Organic Coconut Oil ($20). After drying her hair, Reeves used a 2-inch curling iron to create lots of loose curls in random sections. "It doesn't have to be perfect," she says. To give hair lots of height on top, Reeves had Bosworth flip her head upside down and then blasted her hair on high speed with Sedu's Revolution 6000i Hair Dryer ($160). Next, Reeves gave Bosworth a very low side part and flipped her hair over to one side. Finally she set Bosworth's loose, undone curls with L'Oreal's Elnett Satin Hairspray ($16) for a light hold.
whowhatwear.com/beauty/

09-04-2012
V.I.P.

I wasn't a big fan of that dip-dye look but it looks kind of cute and quirky in those pictures!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, april, august, bosworth, kate