How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-09-2011
trendsetter

I love the airport look! It's so effortless, but totally works for the occasion. I think it's one of Kate's best looks in a while.

03-09-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erna View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a cultural thing. I'm from the north Europe too like him and we don't have celebs walking the streets with paps taking pics. Anyone who's famous can pretty much walk around freely. It's the polar opposite of the Hollywood life. So all the fame and invasion of privacy is quite new to Alex and I'd imagine pretty scary too.

I hate that people accuse him of not being affectionate, maybe it's because he isn't a fame hungy show-off who wants his private life all over the mags and internet?
I think at the beginning of their relationship he acted like he just wanted privacy, but later on, he just started to act indifferent. I saw some footage of them at the WOW fest in Sweden last year and he was just rude and dismissive to her. Plus some of the sightings I have read - um, no way is that normal for any culture to act that way. Even the Alex fans I spoke to admitted it was rude.

I'll keep to thread rules, however & not discuss it here. I am surprised they lasted as long as they did, and glad she's w/a different guy, though. :p

03-09-2011
fashion elite

^I am no fan of Kate (and a big fan of Alex) but I do agree with you, it's not a cultural thing.
He was tactile with Kate at the beginning of their relationship and there are tons of pictures of him being publicly affectionate with friends or random fans, but the way he acted around her after the first few months was so weird and hostile. I understand he hates the pap, but then why would he date Kate who has them on speed dial? He could have left whenever instead of treating her like a pariah.
Very, very odd relationship that was. I'm glad this is over.

Back to topic: I don't particularly care for the Valentino (too drab colour and amateurish design), but Kate does look beautiful. It's been a long time I've wanted to look twice at her pictures, but this is one such time.

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

Not feeling the airport look, its frumpy and ill fitting. The premiere look however is simple and elegant. Love the shoes and earrings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjanthelion View Post
wow she's quick to get over her ex .. already enamored with the new one
I know, right!!

Last edited by Aoedele; 03-09-2011 at 07:03 PM.

03-09-2011
tfs star

She's slowly making a fashion comeback. Thank goodness. I'm so glad she left that ridiculous hipster IM phase behind with Alex. I think simple and minimalistic looks great on her. And her hair is definitely looking healthier. Don't touch it Kate. Put the bleach down and let it breathe for a year. Or two. Or more.

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
Untagged - Arrives at LAX - 01/09/11
I think I´ve seen similar boots in urbanoutfitters.com, at a much cheaper price I´m sure...

04-09-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harumi View Post
^I am no fan of Kate (and a big fan of Alex) but I do agree with you, it's not a cultural thing.
He was tactile with Kate at the beginning of their relationship and there are tons of pictures of him being publicly affectionate with friends or random fans, but the way he acted around her after the first few months was so weird and hostile. I understand he hates the pap, but then why would he date Kate who has them on speed dial? He could have left whenever instead of treating her like a pariah.
Very, very odd relationship that was. I'm glad this is over.
Either way, only they two know what happened and that's fine by me. I just don't care for people assuming things based on photos and rumours.

But she's moved on and we should too, I agree about her making a comeback fashion-wise, at least I hope so. She has so much potential, we've seen her in great outfits! Especially 2008-2009 was a great period for her.

04-09-2011
trendsetter

She looks great at the premiere, although the Valentino is not my favourite. She looks fresh and elegant, gorgeous makeup.
I'm surprised she's already showing off her new bf. Seems very soon to me. Or they must be dating longer than we think.

04-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
She's slowly making a fashion comeback. Thank goodness. I'm so glad she left that ridiculous hipster IM phase behind with Alex. I think simple and minimalistic looks great on her. And her hair is definitely looking healthier. Don't touch it Kate. Put the bleach down and let it breathe for a year. Or two. Or more.
To be honest, her red carpet looks have always been great. It's just her candid style recently. I see her more as a Chloe/Miu Miu girl.

04-09-2011
V.I.P.

Kate Bosworth: 'Another Happy Day' in Deauville (September 4)

justjared

04-09-2011
V.I.P.

She looks very beautiful but that dress is quite ill-fitting...
Posted via Mobile Device

04-09-2011
V.I.P.

I really like this. She's wearing Chanel Resort 2012:

style

04-09-2011
backstage pass

I really like the white dress and the shoes! Not too keen on the makeup though, from close it looks a bit grey or something, can't put my finger on it. But a nice look anyway!

04-09-2011
V.I.P.

i think the dress looks gorgeous on her and her hair looks really great too

04-09-2011
fashion icon

the dress is really pretty...this is way better than the previous look

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, april, august, bosworth, kate