Kate Bosworth (July 2004 - January 2009) - Page 438 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
15-08-2006
fashion elite

Airbrushing should be forbidden(well with some exceptions such as Paris Hilton and her lazy eye) and even so if you're as beautiful as Kate is, she's super pretty and doesn't need that!

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

agreed! kate doesnt need any airbrushing! shes a beaut the way she it!

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Girl
heh!

I mean, sorry, it's not that your opinion isn't valued, but how could any of us here judge whether Kate really is a "sheep" or not? What she's like on an daily basis, what's her attitude towards life, etc.

Can we really judge whether she has anything in common with Hepburn in terms of attitude and personality based on candid pictures and random press interviews?

:p

Anyhoo, speaking of candids, I miss new ones, especially of the dogs.
I knew you'd say that.

You don't seem to have any issues with saying you think she's sweet and genuine based souly on pictures so I have make my own assumptions as well based on the same information you have. Based on what I've seen I don't see any strong personality at all.

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjane
Here's a video of Orlando and Kate's bad *** dogs reeking havoc on a dog park http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZmbbYloBc

The black one is Orlando's
The white one is Orlando's cousin
The last one in the back is Kate's
hahaha that's funny...their dogs are like my Akim...once they get crazy, they don't listen...

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Lydia
I knew you'd say that.

You don't seem to have any issues with saying you think she's sweet and genuine based souly on pictures so I have make my own assumptions as well based on the same information you have. Based on what I've seen I don't see any strong personality at all.
seems like you know me as well as you know Kate!

we should really be having this conversation via PM but sorry guys I'm at work no time boss is coming!

Well I just think it's different to say she's sweet and genuine (esp. because we usually say she "seems to be so sweet"), because that is something you can get an idea of judging from pics (i.ie. how she seems to interact with other peolpe and the paps), interviews (i.e. how she treats interviewers and relates to costars), opinions of people who have met her (i.e. that House of Blues thingie), etc.

But as for attitude towards life, how she behaves on a daily basis, her beliefs, if she is an independent person or not... I can't really tell if I try.

Your statement just actually got me thinking, that's all.

Oh I can't wait to see the video of the dogs! I'll do it as soon as I get home. Thanks for the link babyjane.

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

I didn't say I know you personally, just know how you tend to post. You have your opinions of Kate and I have mine. That's all I'm gonna say on this matter.

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

Relax, my tone was totally playful, not so "stern" (for lack of a better word) at all

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmogrl5
That is the exact word I would have used: ethereal. I guess to achieve that look the extreme airbrushing was necessary. Most people don't walk around looking like Glinda the Good Witch everyday. Although, on a good day, I could pass for Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Lydia
I knew you'd say that.

i agree with you.based on her interviews on talkshows especially,you can see that shes not that fireball personality that hepburn was.and hepburn had much stronger features,not to mention two completely different fashion styles.kate blanchett is the only actress that i find can be sometimes compared with hepbur,but even she isnt al that hepburn was.thats why she i an icon.and bosworth is a pretty sweet well-dressed 20-smthng girl.hopefully,i wont get any warning again for speaking out my opinion

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

Love Cate Blanchett. At least someone gets what I'm saying.

I didn't mean to sound "stern" but it's hard to tell tone over a messageboard.

15-08-2006
V.I.P.

No one gets warnings for speaking out their opinion!

But anyway, the only thing someone said about Bosworth and Hepburn being alike was: "She truly is a classic beauty - she has the perfect features. Very much like Katherine Hepburn."

It was just Mink's opinion, I don't know why we got into this whole independency, personality, attitude, sheep, you-don't-know-what-I-really-mean talk

I'll try and stay on topic by posting a totally random picture

(source: katebosworthforums.com)

edit: btw I love her necklace in this picture, it is exactly the kind I've been looking for - but I can't find one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kate.sohobags.22apr06.01.jpg (121.4 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by Brazilian Girl; 15-08-2006 at 08:28 PM.

15-08-2006
backstage pass

^exactly! All I said was they looked similar/had similar classic features.

15-08-2006
backstage pass

Is she is NYC currently or LA? There was a sighting of her in NYC on Gawker.com on Sat.

http://gawker.com/stalker/

"119 SULLIVAN ST
Aug 12th, 2006 @ 8pm
Kate Bosworth and handsome dark haired guy at Blue Ribbon Sushi. She looked incredibly skinny but stylish, and he was very cute, and most definitely NOT Orlando Bloom. They were canoodling with some hand holding and hair stroking going on."

16-08-2006
tfs star

Well she was in LA on the 11th I think (it was either that or the 12th) for this Justin Timberlake whatsit!

16-08-2006
V.I.P.

She is in the new Instyle Magazine with Drew Barrymore on the cover. First for her travel style, then there are two more pictures of her for shooting the new ONE campaign. I will try to scan the pictures soon, but someone will probably beat me to it

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, bosworth, january, july, kate