How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

^ya. this is the caption to the pictures of her in the skirt from x17online

So we were out on the job waiting around Chateau Marmont, when guess who should happen to stop by but Orlando's ex-girlfriend Kate Bosworth!..... if Orlando was in, she wasn't even on his radar - she kept knocking on Orlando's door and making calls on her cell phone, but nobody came out of the bungalow to greet her!
Gee, Penelope Cruz is in town right now - think Orlando might have been otherwise occupied?

31-10-2006
fashion elite

^ That makes her sound pathetic and desperate but of course a paparazzi site is going to put a gossipy spin on it. She was probably just stopping by on a whim and he wasn't there, no biggie.

31-10-2006
backstage pass

Really don't know what to say anymore, besides that she used to look a lot better. She used to be the hot girl...

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

I like the black and white photos .

31-10-2006
tfs star

wasn't it a year ago that the paparazzi filmed a video of kate waiting fifteen minutes outside orlando's door, waiting for him to answer?

31-10-2006
front row

She looks depressed

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

It wasn't that he didn't answer for 15 minutes, he showed up late or some thing and she was waiting outside with his dog Sidi.

She does look unhappy, but I can't say I wouldn't be if I had an eating disorder and all the media can do is say cruel things about me. That would not make me smile every day or when I saw the paparazzi and knew it was going to lead to more of that talk.

Seriously, her weight is definitly an issue but its starting to get a little depressing to just see people left and right rip into her. That ain't going to help her any. If people have a tough time looking at her they should just stop. I don't mean anybody specifically here...I just mean in general.

Last edited by vmob84; 31-10-2006 at 01:15 PM.

31-10-2006
Deep Red Bells

I would be bummed too if every magazine said I got dumped and my ex was with Penelope Cruz.

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenenglish
I would be bummed too if every magazine said I got dumped and my ex was with Penelope Cruz.
not every magazine, flipped through Life & Style today at the bookstore, apparently Orlando got dumped for James and was told to keep his distance (which he didn't do since he showed up in Paris). And Kate is planning on shacking up with him at his Paris apartment as soon as she gets a chance because she loved staying there with him so much (she actually stayed at a hotel while in Paris, but that's the tabloids for you not to mention I think James lives in NYC and not Paris.)

I'd love to work for a tabloid, make up stories about celebrities love lives all day long regarless if they are remotely true or not! it'd be fun!

31-10-2006
Deep Red Bells

I thought that boy she had been seen with recently is gay?...

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenenglish
I thought that boy she had been seen with recently is gay?...
no... lol just british

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmob84
Seriously, her weight is definitly an issue but its starting to get a little depressing to just see people left and right rip into her. That ain't going to help her any. If people have a tough time looking at her they should just stop. I don't mean anybody specifically here...I just mean in general.
Unfortunately, the only way some people find to feel good about themselves [or sell more magazines] is to feed from other people's misery (i.e. *cough*"perez"*cough*)

not that I think she's miserable. Rubbish. And who am I to know anyway? IMO she looks like she just needs some quiet time, she seems a bit lost... the girl needs to focus! hehe

What I've been thinking lately, and I've been worried about it, is the fact that Sidi and Lila have been separated!! I mean, doggies grow really fond of each other, you know?! Must be harsh on them, seriously

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

gettyimages

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

cute thanks! she looks happier!
looks like Ary is wearing Kate's boots.... lucky girl, one time she was wearing Kate's gold CL's that i loooooove! must be nice to be able to live in Kate's house and steal stuff out of Kate's closet!

31-10-2006
V.I.P.

I like that boots that other lady's wearing.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, bosworth, january, july, kate