How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-04-2005
backstage pass

I tottaly agree about the flashdance thing, And shes pretty but so are a million other ppl. And those are her real teeth, she has a big moth so she has big teeth.

15-04-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Yes, those are her real teeth.

15-04-2005
backstage pass

It's just in Tad they were all that I noticed when I looked at her face. Didn't seem quite so distracting in Blue Crush.

16-04-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckcutie

Sure Kate is pretty but in a very girl next door, bland way. Angie jolie stands out from the crowd. Kate just blends in. I think the poster above was right, people always focus on Kate's eyes as this amazing thing about her. If the best thing about me that people could comment on was my eyes, I'd be pretty disappointed. It always comes back to " ohh her eyes are totally amazing" and that doesn't impress me at all.
Yup, yup, yup. I wish I could have said it as elegantly and simply as you did. That's what I wanted to say, that Kate wouldn't stand out in a crowd because she's average pretty. Kate IS pretty, although I don't think she would turn heads. But, I'm sorry, I shouldn't compare her to Angie, because that's kind of unfair. NO ONE compares to Angelina Jolie. (Except maybe Elise Crombez, but that's just my opinion)

16-04-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckcutie
It's just in Tad they were all that I noticed when I looked at her face. Didn't seem quite so distracting in Blue Crush.
I think thats cause in blue crush she had put on weight so her face was fuller and eyerything blended well, but in Tad she lost the weight and her face got thiner, but her mouth stayed the same so it looked alot bigger. Even though the actual size of her mouth didn't change, just her face

16-04-2005
front row

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

16-04-2005
front row

Hi Orchide, I thought i would share my solution with you....insted of this thread going off topic and turning into bickering i suggest you do as i do when it comes to Mz Bloom.... as soon as i see that name next to a post i just skip past it. I havent read any posts by Mz Bloom for a while now because they just annoy me! Hope you find this usefull.

16-04-2005
trendsetter

That last post of mine was the 300th. Cool.

Wonder if we'll see any "normal" Kate candids while she's Down Under...you know, she's wearing a wig for SR.

16-04-2005
backstage pass

Lets just say im glad to death that is a wig

16-04-2005
front row

I was wondering that too Dancingcat.I want to see her out of costume and out and about.I wasn't too fond of her Lois Lane look

Sonja

16-04-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine888
Yup, yup, yup. I wish I could have said it as elegantly and simply as you did. That's what I wanted to say, that Kate wouldn't stand out in a crowd because she's average pretty. Kate IS pretty, although I don't think she would turn heads. But, I'm sorry, I shouldn't compare her to Angie, because that's kind of unfair. NO ONE compares to Angelina Jolie. (Except maybe Elise Crombez, but that's just my opinion)
I'm not at all keen on Angelina Jolie. Elise Crombez....now thats real beauty!

16-04-2005
Been things & seen places

does anyone know if these are zodiac or frye boots from the 80's or a new update? i love the simplicity of them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (234.3 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by Belowen; 17-04-2005 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Picture was too large...

16-04-2005
front row

If someone bothers you, you can go into their profile and hit put them on your ignore list.

Anyways, I have to point out that I love the outfit but I don't get this boot trend, I'd rather see her wearing a bootcut/bellbottoms , it looks WEIRD when the boots are "out in the open" like that. If you want to show off your boots, wear a skirt or something, IMHO.
No, not flashdance....FAME! (w/o boots and decently cut jeans)

Hello to the 24(!) people viewing this thread as I type this.

16-04-2005
backstage pass

yes i don't get the whole boot trend either???
And i also don't like the way the Jeans are cut and the earings are ok

16-04-2005
Been things & seen places

wow- thank you- works a charm- didn't know about the ignore button-angelbaby, you should do this too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyan
If someone bothers you, you can go into their profile and hit put them on your ignore list.

Anyways, I have to point out that I love the outfit but I don't get this boot trend, I'd rather see her wearing a bootcut/bellbottoms , it looks WEIRD when the boots are "out in the open" like that. If you want to show off your boots, wear a skirt or something, IMHO.
No, not flashdance....FAME! (w/o boots and decently cut jeans)

Hello to the 24(!) people viewing this thread as I type this.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, bosworth, january, july, kate