How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-04-2005
backstage pass

Oh don't worry I will no longer be posting at this thread(unless I feel the utmost need to) so you will have to find someone ells to harass, the only reason all this even started was that I liked Orlando bloom a little and you know it, you all hate to hear one little imperfection about Kate, you all have a warped view of what should be valued. b/c you all love her so and don't deny it. WARNING to anyone who isn't completely obsessed with Kate Bosworth don't post at this thread, b/c an opinion is not valued here just as long as it is plucked airbrushed and sugar coated to no extent. In short make sure to be vegetable with no mind of your own and they will love you and welcome you. Be an idolizer of over popular blond thin actresses and you will survive, if not, get the heck out of dodge while you still can.

16-04-2005
front row

If she has put you on ignore, she won't read this.

16-04-2005
backstage pass

^^^ thst post was for everyone, since everyone seems to hate me, but as a great king did once say, it is better to be hated than loved.

16-04-2005
rising star

.... riiight, ive been away for a couple of days and wow. its crazy up in here. Anyways please dont glorify that grey shmatte that Kate is sporting. I wear one all the time. In ballet classes. Its just a grey shirt. bleh. and so long MZ Bloom. I was right after all. cool.

17-04-2005
backstage pass

LMAO. Bravo.

She is so adorable. Anyone recognize the pockets on the jeans? I can't tell who they are by.

Last edited by Belowen; 17-04-2005 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Picture was too big...

17-04-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
LMAO. Bravo.
Thank you.

I like the car outfit, but I would have paired everything from the waist up with some jeans with maybe ballet flats or something...not liking the capri/boot look.

17-04-2005
Been things & seen places

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyan
If she has put you on ignore, she won't read this.
yes...exactly...its as if a certain person isn't even posting anymore since i applied the ignore feature...the problem just went away:p
dixie, those jeans look like old school sergio valente to me.
i sometimes see those when i am thrifting/shopping for a job

17-04-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I am honestly getting very frustrated with the fights and problems that occur in this thread every day. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. This will be the last time I post in here because of this situation, and in future all other 'fighting' posts, and 'off topic' discussions will be deleted by myself, or one of the other Mods of this section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ Bloom
WARNING to anyone who isn't completely obsessed with Kate Bosworth don't post at this thread, b/c an opinion is not valued here just as long as it is plucked airbrushed and sugar coated to no extent. In short make sure to be vegetable with no mind of your own and they will love you and welcome you. Be an idolizer of over popular blond thin actresses and you will survive, if not, get the heck out of dodge while you still can.
MZ Bloom, you're free to post here. This is a public forum, and nobody is trying to censor what you have to say. The only problem is that you get upset when your posts are edited for off topic discussion. Now, I understand that people wish to discuss Kate's weight, and in the past this has led to nothing but trouble - so it was decided that posts of this nature would be deleted, to stop further trouble at tFS. I'm not suggesting you 'sugar coat' your posts, but discussions about Kate's weight WILL be deleted. Period. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who is growing bored with the constant negativity and bickering in this thread.

Please can we all stay on topic, discuss Kate - her style and fashion choices, and keep things civil. You don't have to love Kate, I'm personally not really bothered about who is a fan or not - just try to keep things under control, keep your cool and think before you speak.

Thanks guys

17-04-2005
in the mood for love

^^^ Well said.
I like what she wears here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FM01.jpg (49.2 KB, 96 views)

17-04-2005
windowshopping

Bracelets
People magazine talks about bracelets Kate recently bought. There called Knot 2 Much 2 Ask and she has Strength and Joy.

http://sammie323.blogspot.com/2005/0...l-25-2005.html

17-04-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseSquirrel
People magazine talks about bracelets Kate recently bought. There called Knot 2 Much 2 Ask and she has Strength and Joy.

http://sammie323.blogspot.com/2005/0...l-25-2005.html
Oh, I've never heard of those before, they look cute - thanks for the link

17-04-2005
backstage pass

I like the sweater but the cropped jeans and boots do not go together! It looks bad on anyone! Even Sienna...

does anyone have that pic where Kate is wearing a top which is not a wrap-round but mimics that style..with a simple white vest underneath?

18-04-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy-t1
does anyone have that pic where Kate is wearing a top which is not a wrap-round but mimics that style..with a simple white vest underneath?
Do you have any more information? I should be able to find it for you

18-04-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchide
does anyone know if these are zodiac or frye boots from the 80's or a new update? i love the simplicity of them
I don't think they are Fryes -- the toe looks square, as opposed to the round Frye toe? Personally, I'm all about boots 'n jeans. The cutoffs look weird with the boots, but some boots are just made to be shown off, no matter how.

18-04-2005
rising star

She looks cute here:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg katebosworthtop10.jpg (20.3 KB, 83 views)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, bosworth, january, july, kate