Finally something I'd wear! The boots look a little big on her but I like them

22-03-2011
V.I.P.

much better the last look!

22-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesanni View Post
I miss her with James so much. They were the cutes couple ever. I hate how Alex seems to ignore her still. Their relation-ship just seems forced and weird and makes him seem callous and her look desperate. What's the point?
... They like each other?

22-03-2011
V.I.P.

^Then why not show it?

22-03-2011
trendsetter

Because they're not comfortable with it? You don't need constant PDA to prove that you care for someone. They're living together, they've met each others families, etc. It's obvious they care for one another. You don't know that they haven't discussed how they'll behave in front of paparazzi.

22-03-2011
trendsetter

Just because you're with someone you don't need to be surgically attached to them all the time. These celebrity couples who PDA for the paps all the time, it's boring, and very obvious. They're clearly a couple who want to keep themselves to themselves and I respect that about them, and believe me there was a time c2004 when I never thought I'd say that about her.

22-03-2011
V.I.P.

Love the last 2 outfits. Her cute little brown bag is a definite winner. Anyone know the brand??

22-03-2011
windowshopping

^It's the PS11 by Proenza Schouler

22-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
Just because you're with someone you don't need to be surgically attached to them all the time. These celebrity couples who PDA for the paps all the time, it's boring, and very obvious. They're clearly a couple who want to keep themselves to themselves and I respect that about them, and believe me there was a time c2004 when I never thought I'd say that about her.
But isn't this what she did with her 2 last BFs?

I dunno, but a couple that is together doesn't have to be all over each other but you can't be on guard 24/7. Some natural affection should show-- a smile, how they engage each other, etc. They don't. It's just strange. esp. since they have been together for so long.

22-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliex0x0 View Post
Here are the Pebble Earrings, Eros Earrings & Cairo Rings. My camera is not working so I had to take with my iphone.
ohhh....nice! Thanks for the pics

22-03-2011
V.I.P.

Oh I like her boots and sunglasses in new set of pictures.

23-03-2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesanni View Post
^Then why not show it?
If we're going to over analyse one picture in regards to the state of their relationship we might as well do it properly. They're sitting together, which is a good start. They're also looking directly into each other's eyes, which is another positive thing I guess. You can also tell by their body language that they're comfortable together, her foot is resting against his leg under the table and her fingers on his leg, and he's obviously pretty relaxed if we're judging by his "CBF" posture. But it's just a picture :p There are pics of them together where they don't know they're being photographed (creepy) and they're very affectionate. Anyway, after what... 2 years together? How boring would if be if they were draped all over each other tounging while eating lunch. At least there is a bit of mystery

eta: My fiance is far more affectionate in a PDA way than I, in fact it makes me uncomfortable to be too affectionate in public but that doesn't stop him I would be even more uncomfortable if people were taking pictures of us and scrutinising every single movement. So if that is what is up (alex - non affectionate / kate - super affectionate ... with everyone, we've seen that) I can understand both sides.

Last edited by Belowen; 23-03-2011 at 04:56 AM.

23-03-2011
I don't know

well if you would look at how I was with my exes you would think I despised them (I do despise some of them now though:p). I hate being affectionate in public, it makes me uncomfortable when I do it and when I see others doing it

23-03-2011
fashion elite

I would like her to gather all her boots together in a pile and burn them.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Plus, how affectionate can you be with paparazzi around yelling your name and almost blinding you with their camera flashes? I think it's so fake when famous couple are always snogging in front of the paps. And even if the paps are not close, I mean... You're famous, you're in LA... Chances are that people will take pictures of you.

Last edited by Brazilian Girl; 23-03-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, august, bosworth, kate, march