How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-04-2011
.my prison is your brain.

I am not feeling that Topshop American flag shirt, didn't like it when Balmain did it either.

18-04-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlyevil View Post
twitter.com/JaredEng
Ahhhh makes sense why I can't find pics of her from the final day of Coachella. I got worried she wasn't having her picture taken

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

Always love Kates festival looks, she is the ultimate festival girl, makes me wanna get a flag shirt, and love the white shorts, shes looks bada** and still so gorgeous

18-04-2011
tFS STAFF

Front page on tFS today: Kate Bosworth's Coachella Stylist Controversy (Forum Buzz)

18-04-2011
windowshopping

can it be that she's close with her stylist and that they wanted to go to coachella together? they're probably good friends, so maybe it's not necessarily work work work all the time...

18-04-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by violathebee View Post
can it be that she's close with her stylist and that they wanted to go to coachella together? they're probably good friends, so maybe it's not necessarily work work work all the time...
I think that Kate and Cher are relatively close. Cher styles Kate and they also design JewelMint together. They're bound to become good friends.

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
Ahhhh makes sense why I can't find pics of her from the final day of Coachella. I got worried she wasn't having her picture taken
I don't think we'd need to worry about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by violathebee View Post
I tried to explain that before, didn't work. A stylist is a stylist and that's it.

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

I don't care so much about her clothing stylist (although with her money I'd happily style myself all the time ). I care about her hair stylist. Seriously, I know I keep saying this, but looking at the more recent pics, like in #402, it is obvious that Kate's hair is diaphanously thin, very fine, and yet it is so over processed (bleached) that it looks terrible and ruins her otherwise healthy all American good looks. If she would just cut a little more off and lay off the colour for a while, but for roots maybe, she would look better. Okay, I promise I will lay offf. Don't want to sound like a broken record, but just would like to see her hair look better is all. Peace!

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

Style.com

Exposay

Obviously the bottom picture is older and she's more done up for a premiere, but it shows the difference in the health of her hair.

18-04-2011
trendsetter

I think a lot of us can agree that Kate didn't look her best at Coachella, but this doesn't fall entirely on Cher. I'm very certain that Kate has an opinion and I don't think she would put something on that she didn't like. Kate and Cher have worked together for quite some time now and I for one have been very pleased with Kate's style - I think that's why everybody is here as well. Both Kate and Cher deserve a little credit, no?

Last edited by tFS Mod Squad; 18-04-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Removing quote of deleted post.

18-04-2011
girl who fell to earth

This stylist debate is getting a bit out of hand...

It's possible to be civil while arguing a point so please keep that in mind.

18-04-2011
trendsetter

Vogue Japan May 2011 Supplement: “Digital Hollywood”

thestylistsite.com

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

I wish she would do something else with her mouth when she poses. The b/w photo is nice and her with the dog is so cute.

19-04-2011
front row

More then not she looks weighed down lately, Cher or not she over powers Cher, it is her body so for the most part of it is her decision.

19-04-2011
trendsetter

Vogue Japan picts are lovely, I specially like the first 3.

Actually on the third one Brigitte Bardot comes to mind.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, august, bosworth, kate, march