How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-02-2011
trendsetter

She seems really lovely. I think she's and William are actually a great step to making the Royals seem more, dare I say, normal. As normal as they'll ever be anyway. I think actually as much as I'd love to see her maybe wear something much more edgy, it'll be a push, though I hold out hope that a Burberry trench might slip in there at some point. She is very pretty anyway, and I really do think her style will improve with time. The other European Royals have much more free rein, she, or the Princes would never have the freedom of say, the Casiraghi's

26-02-2011
backstage pass

Just flipped through the last pages and IMHO Kate's pretty and happy face overshines all her - however bad - outfits. Must agree with someone 1 page earlier, the bashing she gets here is so obviously not just caused by her fashion choices. I dont even see what's so wrong with being inspired by Diana's outfits. She can never have normal relationship with her mother in law since the Diana died a lot of years ago, and became some sort of goddess for many people. Moreover the turtle neck and boots seem to be somewhat weather appropriate.
And that Daily mail article is beyond ridiculous IMO. I really dislike what the author chose in most cases and she obviously ignores English weather conditions most of the time. But the mere fact that shes paying so much energy to Kate's clothing....God, that woman must have a really boring life!

26-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
Oh dear - it's the same. Who dresses in an identical way to their fiance's mother did in the 1990s?!
at least Diana showed much more fashion sense and accessorized it with a Dior bag (not that it would have made much difference in Kate's case)....

her outfit choice was just really embarrassing, and she looked just bad

26-02-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith View Post
Just flipped through the last pages and IMHO Kate's pretty and happy face overshines all her - however bad - outfits.
Indeed.
She does seem extra warm and cheery at the latest events.
And what's more fashionable than a genuine smile?

26-02-2011
backstage pass

The boots need to go (also the booties she wore at Anglesey). Her style might be safe and a bit boring - but gosh, she's beautiful! Red is definitely a good colour for her.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

royaldish

01-03-2011
fashion insider

Holy cow- even in the HQ's her skin is PERFECT.

I've always gotten a Princess Di vibe from her.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Which picture set are you referring to? Her skin looked rough and weathered in photos I've seen. At least she has stopped tanning unlike her sister Pippaloompa.

01-03-2011
Rhoda Addict

Why there are so many haters here? it's annoying! Surely she needs a good stylist but come on everyone needs a chance

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Well, I love her and it is always interesting to see what she wears, even if it isn't perfect all of the time...

01-03-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
^ Which picture set are you referring to? Her skin looked rough and weathered in photos I've seen. At least she has stopped tanning unlike her sister Pippaloompa.
Pippaloompa that's so funny..!!! Pippa is oldest than kate right??

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

^^ Younger. Pippa is about 26.

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGlitter View Post
Holy cow- even in the HQ's her skin is PERFECT.

I've always gotten a Princess Di vibe from her.
I have to disagree. I always thought she had great skin until I saw the HQ's. She has a lot of pock marks all over her forehead and some on the sides of her temples. I am not sure if these were from chicken pocks or if she had really bad acne at one point. But it's very noticeable and even makeup doesn't seem to be covering it up.

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

And post #561, this does not surprise me at all. It's when she was clubbing and trying to make Wills jealous by going out with his ex (Jecca's) ex boyfriend. The underwear shot is just tacky but what is worse if the bra hanging out of the stripper shirt. Classy, girrrrrl

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

isopix.be
[img]http://i68.************/u/f68/11/78/63/65/isop1252.jpg[/img][img]http://i68.************/u/f68/11/78/63/65/isop1253.jpg[/img][img]http://i68.************/u/f68/11/78/63/65/isop1254.jpg[/img][img]http://i68.************/u/f68/11/78/63/65/isop1255.jpg[/img]

Production underway for "William & Kate" film for Lifetime. Nico Evers-Swindell plays Prince William and Camilla Luddington plays Kate Middleton. They are filming a scene where they met at University of St Andrews when she was on the rowing team March 1, 2011

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2009, 2011, april, cambridge, catherine, december, duchess, kate, middleton