How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-03-2011
V.I.P.

So McQueen might be the designer. I hope so and also not. How effing jealous I will be that she will wear a McQueen dress. But it also has potentional to become so beautiful.

07-03-2011
fashion elite

^I hope to see her in McQueen as well!!! hope that in case she will she will pull it off!

07-03-2011
tfs star

Here is the official biography that went with those childhood pictures. I had no idea she and her family lived in Jordan for a while!

Catherine Elizabeth Middleton was born to Michael and Carole Middleton at the Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, on 9th January 1982. Catherine is the eldest of three children.
Catherine was christened at the parish church of St Andrew’s Bradfield in Berkshire on 20th June 1982.
In May 1984, at the age of two, Catherine moved with her family to Amman in Jordan, where her father worked for two and a half years. Catherine attended a nursery school in Amman from the age of three.
In September 1986, the Middletons returned to their home in West Berkshire, and Catherine started at St Andrew’s School in Pangbourne, where she remained until July 1995. Catherine went on to Marlborough College in Wiltshire, where she studied Chemistry, Biology and Art at A-level. Catherine also took part in sport on behalf of the school, playing tennis, hockey and netball and participating in athletics, particularly high jump. Catherine completed her Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award at Marlborough.
Leaving Marlborough College in July 2000, Catherine undertook a gap year in which she studied at the British Institute in Florence, undertook a Raleigh International programme in Chile, and crewed on Round the World Challenge boats in the Solent.
In 2001, Catherine enrolled at the University of St Andrews, Fife, from where she graduated in 2005 with a 2:1 in History of Art. Catherine continued with her interest in sport at University, playing hockey for the University team. Catherine first met Prince William when studying at the University.
Since completing her degree, Catherine has worked for Party Pieces, a company owned and run by her parents. Alongside her work for the family business, Catherine worked in London as a part-time buyer for the clothing company Jigsaw Junior.
In 2008, Catherine launched First Birthdays, a junior brand to Party Pieces. Her role within the family business included catalogue design and production, marketing and photography.
Catherine’s hobbies include recreational sports such as hill walking, tennis, swimming, sailing, and the arts such as photography and painting.

officialroyalwedding2011.org

07-03-2011
V.I.P.

I think she looks beautiful in post #585, the pink dress is lovely IMO

07-03-2011
V.I.P.

McQueen has denied they are designing her dress. Interesting bio but at this point they can white wash Catherines life however they like.

07-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClaire View Post
McQueen has denied they are designing her dress. Interesting bio but at this point they can white wash Catherines life however they like.
I agree and I thought they would have pumped it up even more since we don't know too much about her but it seems like they just threw some facts together and called it a day. Kinda disappointing actually.

08-03-2011
V.I.P.

Ha, it's like applying to university - everything you've ever done suddenly becomes a 'passion'. They've also been saying she was competent in arabic at 3

William and ~Catherine~ cross a street and point at things in Belfast

daylife

08-03-2011
V.I.P.

She does look lovely

08-03-2011
tfs star

^ nice pics.

I'm not sure whether to believe the McQueen rumours- has she ever worn any of their designs before now?

08-03-2011
Rhoda Addict

Lovely!!

08-03-2011
tfs star

This is a pretty simple, classic outfit, but I like the little ruffle on the bottom of the coat. It makes it a bit more interesting. I don't know what to think about the McQueen rumors either. I would love for it to be true, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet!

08-03-2011
tfs star

Just read it's a Burberry trench she's wearing.

08-03-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiuMiuLove View Post
Just read it's a Burberry trench she's wearing.
Ah you beat me to it.

Maybe she's been reading this thread! (here's hoping)

08-03-2011
V.I.P.

I like that she's wearing Burberry and is wearing better heels but I don't like the ruffle at the end of the trench.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2009, 2011, april, cambridge, catherine, december, duchess, kate, middleton