How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-04-2011
trendsetter

She looked great. I hate the shoes but she really looks great

20-04-2011
V.I.P.

She looks great, casually elegant. I saw old pics of her at university the other day and if you compare her then and now...she has had quite the evolution. She clearly made use of the professionals for the right aspects of her overall look. The hair does wonders.

20-04-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squizree View Post
Her legs are so perfect.
They really are.
Do you think she is bare-legged there? No hose or anything?

20-04-2011
V.I.P.

^ Looks like she is bare legged.

20-04-2011
V.I.P.

scary eyeliner

dailymail.co.uk

20-04-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacroix View Post
scary eyeliner

dailymail.co.uk
Indeed.
Though, I'm glad she's not wearing it in her waterline this time!

20-04-2011
V.I.P.

She just needs to stop period with the under eyeliner. It looks horrible. She would look loads better if she did an Angelina Jolie upper eyeliner flick but I must say she looks great with her hair curled like that.

20-04-2011
V.I.P.

Totally scary eye liner.

I do like this outfit and think she looks great but I hate the shoes and I was hoping she would wear a more summery color. But other than that, she looks very good, love the hair.

21-04-2011
trendsetter

She just needs to learn to line the whole under-lid and not just under the lashes, but I do really like the dress she's wearing. I looks good on her! Besides the underliner really ages her I think. It doesn't give her a youthful look at all. She could pass for 35 in that close up when she's only what 29?!

Last edited by luckyduck; 21-04-2011 at 01:53 AM.

21-04-2011
backstage pass

whatkatewore.com
Quote:
With less than nine days before The Wedding, Kate Middleton did a little shopping today on the King’s Road.

The bride-to-be wore another wrap dress from Issa for her London shopping expedition. The Mail described her ensemble this way:

“She wore a £480 Issa short-sleeved black wrap dress and tan court kitten heels – which she was spotted wearing four years ago – accessorised with her 18-carat sapphire and diamond engagement ring.

Miss Middleton shopped at UK retailer Warehouse; the store wasted little time in letting people know what she bought.

Quote:
Miss Middleton also popped into Banana Republic, several reports say she purchased this Mini Ruffle Cardigan, a cotton/cashmere blend with a silk habotai ruffle on the placket.

(1 of four possible colours)

Quote:
Perhaps the most intriguing purchase was made at Whistles:

The Telegraph reports she purchased The Kate blouse.
Yes, the re-issued version of the blouse she already owns, you know, the one worn in her engagement photo. If that is the case, we’re guessing it is part of a prank or future bit of frivolity. For those so inclined, the blouse remains in stock but in very limited sizing, don’t dawdle if contemplating a purchase.

21-04-2011
trendsetter

Damn! Those dresses are great ! Youthful and all! Maybe she has a whole closet of clothes we have never/will never see?

Why oh why keep the frumpy look when she can buy really nice pieces like those ones and without a stylist?! I don't understand the girl

As for the make up, how come no one told her that she should STOP with that eye liner over dose! Hopefully she'll get a great make up artist soon !

Last edited by dennab216; 21-04-2011 at 06:14 AM.

21-04-2011
backstage pass

Gosh, German tabloid TV just compared those latest pictures to several years old ones and they brought up the certain subject we're not discussing here.... how stupid, why cant they just stop it??? that's such a shame!

21-04-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith View Post
Gosh, German tabloid TV just compared those latest pictures to several years old ones and they brought up the certain subject we're not discussing here.... how stupid, why cant they just stop it??? that's such a shame!
Its just weddingnerves and i doubt that its anything more serious
I know those shoes are hideous , but i have a pair and they are ****ing comfortable The eyelinerlets hope that they have dissapeared when she gets married

21-04-2011
V.I.P.

I never really paid attention but her eyebrows are kind of straight across, like a line. I think it can sometimes make her face look harsh. That top part of the brow you're not supposed to tweeze...I think if she got rid of it and shaped her brows so there was an arch etc it'd make her look fresher

21-04-2011
V.I.P.

She can't use her eyeliner properly. I agree luckyduck, it looks like she drawed them under without a mirror and went on feeling. Failed attempt ofcourse.

An LBD can never go wrong, not even with those grandma shoes.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2009, 2011, april, cambridge, catherine, december, duchess, kate, middleton