How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-12-2009
fashion elite

(Kate Middleton) Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (December 2009 - April 2011)
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

She must get a stylist. She has a look that would work well with a lot of different types of fashion but she doesn't put in any effort (unless this is her idea of effort ). I mean Camilla has more style. The dark makeup makes her look seriously old. I'd like to find a new girl for William :p someone who looks like Amanda Hearst.

Leaving the Sherlock Holmes premiere with Prince William and Harry Dec. 14, 2009

gossipgirls.com

Last edited by classicalbang; 03-03-2010 at 06:32 AM.

15-12-2009
V.I.P.

She needs some serious help from a stylist

15-12-2009
V.I.P.

She's needs to get lost! And lose those boots while she's at it. High heels would make her legs look really good.

16-12-2009
front row

God she looks soooooo old.

06-01-2010
tfs star

Kate playing tennis on Christmas Day. From RDujour
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

06-01-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraprado View Post
God she looks soooooo old.
She is old, her birthday is in three days. She should be 28!! Not a spring chicken anymore.

06-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcottmanor View Post
She is old, her birthday is in three days. She should be 28!! Not a spring chicken anymore.

28 it is not old these days...hahahaha but she looks old for her age!!!! and thats sad... imagine her look when she is 40.

06-01-2010
V.I.P.

^ Ya she is not aging well at all.

11-01-2010
windowshopping

Hi guys.. has any of you got some idea how I should cut and colour my hair in order it to look like theirs? I have similar lenght to kate's..natural color which is a bit lighter than her hair. But really, how does she keep it looking so healthy and shiny?

12-01-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by avia View Post
Hi guys.. has any of you got some idea how I should cut and colour my hair in order it to look like theirs? I have similar lenght to kate's..natural color which is a bit lighter than her hair. But really, how does she keep it looking so healthy and shiny?
I'm not really sure what products she uses, but I did read somewhere that she rarely does anything to it (ie: blow drying, straightening, curling, ect...) which keeps it looking really healthy and shiny. I am sure that she also has a very good, expensive hairstylist to help her out!

12-01-2010
V.I.P.

^ I find it hard to believe she doesn't blow dry her hair, I think she does that quite a lot. Because her hair is naturally curly. When she was working a long time ago she also would add a bit of a curl at the ends so I think she does do some things to it especially when she is going out. Maybe she just has great, natural hair or takes well to the products/styling etc?

13-01-2010
tfs star

i think she blow dries it a lot or maybe she had a brazilian blowout to get rid of her old curls and frizz. you can tell it's blow dried straight by the slight frizz on it!

03-03-2010
Rhoda Addict

I saw her last weekend!

04-03-2010
V.I.P.

^ Was she shopping??

04-03-2010
trendsetter

I can't believe those last pics are as recent as last December. It's true that she looks much older than 28. She is also so much the same Plain Kate that she was when she shacked up with Wills & Co. in St. Andrews. She could be very pretty though, if she would just ...... change her hairstyle, or change the hair color, or do something fun for a change.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2009, 2011, april, cambridge, catherine, december, duchess, kate, middleton