How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-12-2012
V.I.P.

thesun.co.uk

12-01-2013
V.I.P.

harpersbazaar.co.uk
THE TAILOR: HANNE LAITINEN AT SIMPLY TAILORED

Is nothing beyond the tailoring skill of Hanne Laitinen? With forty years of expertise, she gives as much attention to moving a button as to remodelling a vintage piece or altering a red carpet gown. “Hanne is an incredible tailor,” says Kate Winslet, one of her regular clients. “She is thorough and precise beyond belief and always honours the designer’s expertise. Her ability to make a tiny alteration that can transform the entire silhouette of a garment really is outstanding.”

For all her long years in the business, Hanne thrives on the new, whether in the form of fabrics, innovative designs or techniques. She admits to loving fashion’s constant revolution, from the ever changing gallery of people she meets, to the diversity of their wishes, their seemingly impossible deadlines and the beautiful garments that come into her studio.

“It’s wonderful to be in a fitting room with her, under her ever watchful eye,” says Kate. “She has even altered a red carpet outfit for me over the phone, no pins required! She is brilliant."

15-01-2013
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net
New stills from 'Movie 43'

Kate in Egypt, about two months ago: ( twitter.com/mohamedrahma)

04-02-2013
tfs star

Quote:
The Oscar-winning actress popped into her local Tesco store near where she now lives with husband number three, Ned RocknRoll, 34, the nephew of Sir Richard Branson.
She revealed her gold wedding band for the first time, not at a glitzy showbiz party, but at a Hampshire supermarket on Tuesday where she had just finished her weekly shop.

dailymail

06-02-2013
V.I.P.

Out Grocery Shopping in Hempshire - 2/4/13

tlfan.to

08-02-2013
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

08-02-2013
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net

Longines Conquest Lady

New Lancôme ad

10-02-2013
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net
Would Kate have a new film project ? Our English Rose was seen with the famous director Peter Jackson (see the photo below), who had directed her in her first film Heavenly Creatures when she was only 19 years old. The two friends were doing shopping in Masterton, New Zealand, along with Ned and Katie, Peter Jackson’s daughter.
Would Jackson have a new role to propose to Kate ? Fingers crossed !

10-02-2013
V.I.P.

stuff.co.nz
Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet dropped in on Masterton yesterday - along with Sir Peter Jackson - but sleepy locals hardly blinked at the star turn.

The English actress was seen walking along Queen St with her new husband Ned Rocknroll, the nephew of Virgin founder Sir Richard Branson, Jackson and his daughter Katie.

It isn't clear if the British couple were visiting for business or pleasure after tying the knot in a private ceremony in New York in December.

While the ladies shopped, the blokes went to a nearby cafe all the while remaining largely inconspicuous.

The 37-year-old Titanic star was seen carrying a shopping bag from women's clothing store Pagani and was dressed casually in a white sundress and jandals.

Pagani saleswoman India Kawana took a second glance at Winslet when she walked in, but then said to herself "no way, it can't be - this is Masterton".

Winslet tried on a few things and was perfectly friendly to staff before settling on a couple of dresses, two short-sleeved blazers, some jewellery and a pair of sunglasses, spending more than $300.

"She didn't even try the sunglasses on," Ms Kawana said.

"I wish I'd realised it was her, I so should have got her autograph."

Winslet was photographed wearing her wedding ring, which she debuted in public for the first time last week while out grocery shopping in Hampshire, England where she shares a home with Rocknroll.

She made her film debut in Jackson's 1994 film Heavenly Creatures as a 19-year-old, and made her name in James Cameron's blockbuster Titanic, before starring in a string of arthouse and low budget films.

Masterton photographer Phil Brazier, who spotted the stars, said Jackson and Rocknroll went into cafe Iberia for "what looked like a coffee and a chat".

"Initially I only saw Peter and Ned, but the ladies - Kate and Peter's daughter - joined them. They then all walked down the street to a car together."

While a couple of people stopped Jackson in the cafe for photos, nobody seemed to pick up on the movie star in their midst, Brazier said.

"It was pretty quiet . . . She wasn't obvious, dressed pretty casually.

"I think Peter and his bare feet were noticed a bit more."

Iberia owner Wayne Dellabarca said he did not see Winslet take a seat inside the cafe, but said Jackson ordered a green tea.

Despite Jackson owning a multi-million-dollar mansion in Masterton, complete with a 100-seat cinema, castle, lake and railway, he was not a regular at the shops, Mr Dellabarca said.

"I've been running cafes in Masterton for quite a while and have never seen Peter Jackson around before. He doesn't really wander around town too often."

Winslet has recently appeared in this year's headline-attracting Movie 43, a black comedy which has been panned by critics worldwide, including being described as one of the worst films ever made.

She's been tipped to appear in action sci-fi film Divergent, which is due to begin filming in Chicago in March.

A mother of two, Winslet's marriage to Rocknroll is her third, following a three-year marriage to director Jim Threapleton and a seven-year marriage to director Sam Mendes.

Jackson's spokesman did not return calls.

Last edited by alicia753; 10-02-2013 at 07:31 PM.
21-02-2013
V.I.P.

hauteliving.com
Kate Winslet New York August 29 2008

by Robert Zuckerman

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net

23-02-2013
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk
Kate Winslet and husband Ned Rocknroll step out wearing very similar outfits
Posted on February 23, 2013

Some couples become so alike once married that they begin to even dress the same way.

Kate Winslet and husband Ned Rocknroll were seen shopping together wearing very similar outfits on Saturday.

The British actress looked a far cry from her usual smart attire as she made her way through Auckland Airport Domestic Terminal.

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net

27-02-2013
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net

by James White

02-03-2013
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net
Kate is on the April cover of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine UK! For the occasion, the beautiful English woman posed for the famous photograph Alexi Lubomirski.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kate, winslet