How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-03-2012
backstage pass

Love the picture of Kate looking shocked at Billy's bald head.

28-03-2012
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net
[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/a69nl10.jpg[/img]

28-03-2012
backstage pass

Kate looks FAB in custom Packham at the Titanic rerelease premiere! Very Old Hollywood glam. (Where was Leo?)

28-03-2012
V.I.P.

Leo is currently filming the new Tarentino movie.
Posted via Mobile Device

28-03-2012
fashion elite

Kate Winslet attends the 'Titanic 3D' world premiere, London, March 27 ~ HQs

Celebutopia

fashion elite

Quote:
Kate Winslet looked sensational as she took to the red carpet on a warm sunny evening in London for the ‘Titanic 3D’ world premiere at the Royal Albert Hall.

Looking as regal as ever, the actress glided down the red carpet wearing a Jenny Packham gown.

Her bespoke Jenny Packham black silk-crepe gown with Swarovski crystal cap sleeves and a waist detail was inspired by the British designer’s Fall 2012 Film Noir collection.

Yes, it’s another black gown from Kate, but she pulls out all the stops to make this an epic look which we will no doubt be adding to our BDOTY lists.

A chic wavy updo, silver jewels and a dark pink lip colour completed her look

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

backstage pass

Kate looks gorgeous!
I adore her makeup.

30-03-2012
V.I.P.

eternal-kate.net
[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/apo1qb10.jpg[/img]

30-03-2012
fashion elite

she is so beautiful. I cant wait to see Titanic 3d

V.I.P.

celebrity gossip
[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/kate-w65.jpg[/img]

Gearing up for the 3D re-release of “Titanic,” Kate Winslet shared that the key to her on-screen chemistry with Leonardo DiCaprio was keeping things cool off-screen.

The “Mildred Pierce” starlet began, "We really never fancied each other; we really never had a thing for each other in that way, so there was never any flirting."

"We had a really great trust right away, actually, and a sense of humor, too, which was the thing that got us through such a tough shoot,” she added.

Writer/director James Cameron noted, "I think they needed each other as an oasis in the middle of all this chaos and all the scale of the physical production. It was a little place they could kind of retreat to and not have to worry about the fact that this mammoth production was resting squarely on their shoulders."

31-03-2012
V.I.P.

daily mail
It makes me want to throw up!' Kate Winslet reveals her TRUE feelings about Celine Dion's Titanic song My Heart Will Go On

It remains one of the best-selling singles of all time, spending an astonishing 20 weeks in the UK charts.
But now Kate Winslet has spoken about Celine Dion's Titanic song My Heart Will Go On, admitting that the emotional song makes her feel sick.
The 36-year-old actress added that while she attempts to control her emotions about the heart-wrenching song, she always does a 'massive internal eye roll'.
She told MTV News: 'I feel like throwing up when I hear it. No, I shouldn't say that. No, actually, I do feel like throwing up.
'I wish I could say, "Oh listen, everybody! It's the Celine Dion song!" But I don't.
'I just have to sit there, you know, kind of straight-faced with a massive internal eye roll.'

Screen star: Kate with Leonardo DiCaprio in 1997 movie Titanic
While the track is much-loved by Titanic fans, it has attracted criticism in the past, with Rolling Stone even naming it one of the worst songs in the 90s in a poll.
But talking about the song, Celine said: 'My Heart Will Go On is for me a classic. And to be part of a classic is something I feel very proud of.'
Meanwhile, talking about the effect starring in Titanic has had on her career, Kate said she would never have become as famous as she has become without the James Cameron movie.
She told Magic 105.4: 'I'm fortunate enough to get to choose the roles I play these days, largely due to the success of Titanic actually, and so I do like choosing things that are risky and a little bit unexpected.
'It was really Titanic that provided that creative freedom for me and actually then years later becoming a mother, it has been so brilliant the success of that film, because it has meant I haven't had to work as well and I can completely be a mum.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1qhDLKTzv

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kate, winslet