How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-04-2012
V.I.P.

Katie Holmes
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please post only about Katie's style and remember that this is her star style thread--do not post excessively or exclusively about Suri.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you

Quote:
Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri take an early evening stroll together on Wednesday (April 25) in New York City.

While enjoying the cool Manhattan evening, the 33-year-old actress and Suri, 6, grabbed a cupcake treat at a bakery! After Suri noshed on the cupcake, the duo hopped in a cab.

justjared.buzznet

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 26-04-2012 at 07:57 AM.

27-04-2012
V.I.P.

Katie Holmes Shops With Friends

zimbio

28-04-2012
V.I.P.

daily mail
One more:

[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/arti5214.jpg[/img]

28-04-2012
V.I.P.

celebrity gossip
Katie Holmes Covers Fairlady May 2012

[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/th/katie-38.jpg[/img] [img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/th/katie-39.jpg[/img]

Highlights from Miss Holmes' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fairlady!

On her life situation:
"I feel very lucky. I have a husband and child that I adore. I have a career I really love. I'm very grateful."

On being a parent:
"Being a mother is the most important job in the world. When you have a child, it feels like you're reading an Encyclopedia every day, and you're always behind, because children grow up so fast. Suri is teaching me a lot. She so smart and strong... just really magical."

On the importance of family:
"I have three older sisters and they work their butts off. They are all very supportive of my career, but I know what's really important is kids and family."

On the manufactured relationship rumors surrounding herself and husband Tom Cruise:
"There's obviously a lot that's been said about our relationship. The stories are not okay. It eats away at me to see someone as caring and good as Tom is, and to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from? It's been heartbreaking."

On her fashion endeavors:
"We [Katie and partner, stylist Jeanne Yang] wanted to do comfortable clothes that you can wear going from a meeting to being a mom to going on a date."

22-05-2012
V.I.P.

Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise out and about in New York City (May 21).

celebrity-gossip.net

22-05-2012
V.I.P.

wow it feels like it´s the first time i see Suri smiling.

Katies outfit is youthful. it´s good.

V.I.P.

They both look cute
Posted via Mobile Device

22-05-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk
[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/th/arti5986.jpg[/img][img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/th/arti5987.jpg[/img]

26-05-2012
Midnight blooms.........

I like her last outfit!
She seems like a really attentive and caring mum.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Katie Holmes gets ready to leave Baton Rouge on a private plane with daughter Suri in Louisiana on Monday (May 28).

The 33-year-old actress was in town to visit her husband Tom Cruise who is currently working on his next film, a post-apocalyptic sci-fi flick called Oblivion.

justjared.buzznet

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

She does look very pretty!

29-05-2012
rising star

I love her denim dress

Tags
holmes, katie