Keira Knightley - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-05-2016
V.I.P.

Keira Knightley
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep yourpicture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thank You
_________

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Photoshoot 2016

knightley-keira.com

Last edited by jexxica; 29-05-2016 at 12:43 PM.
29-05-2016
V.I.P.

she's so gorgeous.
and agree that she and her husband seem like an ideal fit!
:heart:

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
29-05-2016
V.I.P.

starity.hu

V.I.P.

I get that it is a commercial, but when she says that if she has a bad day all she will do is put some red lipstick on, I can't help but think that I have never seen her with red lipstick in her candid looks. I guess that means she has no bad days...

Last edited by eizhowa; 29-05-2016 at 02:41 PM.
30-05-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post

I get that it is a commercial, but when she says that if she has a bad day all she will do is put some red lipstick on, I can't help but think that I have never seen her with red lipstick in her candid looks. I guess that means she has no bad days...
She's untouched by bad days, clearly

31-05-2016
fashion elite

She's the perfect Chanel ambassador.

21-06-2016
V.I.P.

Chanel Coco Crush 2016
Keira is the new face of Chanel Jewelry.
Photographed by Mario Testino for the "Coco Crush" line.

elle.fr

01-07-2016
V.I.P.

Keira Knightley by Paul Maffi for Madame Figaro July 1st 2016

visualizing.fashion

01-07-2016
V.I.P.

That second one

tfs star

Oh man, she looks beautiful!

01-07-2016
rising star

Gorgeous!

28-08-2016
fashion insider

St Paul de Vence on the French Riviera on Friday

dailymail.co.uk

28-08-2016
fashion insider

Quote:
Keira Knightley On Dreadlocks, Wigs And S*** Make-up Artists

How is the British approach to beauty different from the American?

‘I think we Brits are very low-maintenance. For good or bad, you rarely walk around New York or LA and see women as grungy as you do in London. In the US they always have their hair and nails done, which isn’t big culturally in England. I am not a sleek person in any way. When I look sleek, I feel like I’m pretending. Whenever I'm not filming though, I paint my nails with a bold Chanel colour, like Mythique, £18, and wear Chanel’s Rouge Coco Stylo in Roman, £26, it's my lip amour. It’s the perfect pink shade, and has the texture of a lipstick, gloss and balm in one.’

Were you into make-up as a teenager?

‘I wore smudgy black eyeliner. And I didn’t do anything with my skin until I started getting acne, at which point I did everything possible to get rid of it. I tried a million products, but none of them worked. I had bad skin up until I was 25. I later learned that it was more about diet and hormonal changes.’

How has your routine changed now that you’re a mother?

‘I have naturally crazy, curly hair, and since I’ve had the baby it’s become 10 times thicker. So now I’ve been finding quite a lot of dreadlocks. Tangle Teezer, £10.60, is the only thing that works for detangling my dreadlocks. It gets rid of the kinks without snagging my hair out. I also use conditioner every two or three days. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco, £21, loosens my curls and makes my hair smell like coconut. My skin has also become significantly drier with age, so I moisturise and I try to drink as much water as possible. Aside from that, my teeth are always brushed, and I use lip balm. I love Eve Lom Kiss Mix, £16, for night. It’s quite thick, so my lips don’t dry out while I’m sleeping. My new approach is, “Do what you can remember, and don’t worry about it too much.”’

Over the years, what’s been the biggest risk you’ve taken with your look?

‘I have dyed my hair virtually every colour imaginable for different films. It got so bad that my hair literally began to fall out of my head! So for the past five years I’ve used wigs, which is the greatest thing that’s ever happened to my hair.’

What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever received?

‘I was told very early on that if a make-up artist tries to take your eyebrows off, that means he or she is absolute s***.’
From Instyle. I feel like the press has maybe been misconstruing the part about her wearing wigs. I thought she meant wearing wigs for roles, not in real life. If not, she has certainly fooled me!

28-08-2016
V.I.P.

When I read the title I thought they meant in real life as well and was baffled she had fooled me. Considering how much nit picking goes on in this forum (including from me) it would be an amazing feat if she had fooled everyone.

Anyone have a pic of her natural hair? I wonder how what she does to it. I always thought she had straight hair naturally.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post
That second one
I know! And I thought the first one sucked, ha.
I love Keira, she's so charming in interviews and thank goodness she never let anyone ruin her brows

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
keira, knightley