How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-01-2006
backstage pass

She's got a great body and I think she's pretty talented, especially for someone who's so young. She's one of the few people who can dress in skimpy clothes in her movies and magazine spreads and still be put together and classy on the red carpet. Love!

30-01-2006
V.I.P.

http://movies.go.com/feature?featureid=738004

Why pirates don't like corsets: "It looks great, and it gives you fantastic cleavage. But the oxygen deprivation is a bit of a problem. And the fact that if you swallow any food, it stops at a certain point and it feels like it's going to come up all day. So, no, it's not my best friend, really."

How pirates break into show business: "I'm dyslexic, but nobody realized I couldn't read until I was 6 years old. That's when I said, 'I want an agent.' My mom and dad said, 'OK, we'll get you an agent if you come to us every single day during the summer holiday with a book in your hands and a smile on your face and read for half an hour.' They didn't think I'd do it, and I did. So they felt so guilty about making their 6-year-old do that all summer, they felt they had to get me an agent."

If only they'd known she'd end up as Natalie Portman's double …"I haven't been confused with Natalie in a while, so I think we're past that. She's a bloody good actress, though."

She could have used a double herself in Bend It Like Beckham. "I can safely say that I'm good at archery; I really like it and I did beat most of the boys. But football; I'm bad. I'm really bad. I'm just an embarrassment. [There was a] lot of creative editing in that movie."

So, Domino Harvey: role model. (Yikes!) "We all have moments in our lives when we want to be somebody else. In a funny kind of way, Domino did what everybody wishes they could do. But also, you see why you don't want to do it, as well."

Anyway, being a movie star is way better than bounty hunting."It's all good at the moment. And if it finishes tomorrow, then I'll do something else. But at least I can say I've given it a go. I'm loving doing it, but it's not gonna be the end of me if it suddenly stopped."

Meantime, there's all that money …"Well, I bought a flat, which is all I ever wanted, and it's fantastic. I can't drive; otherwise I would've bought a car. So it's just the flat. It's my money pit."

Last edited by Captain_Lydia; 30-01-2006 at 04:22 PM.

30-01-2006
V.I.P.

(wheretherum)
I swear I'll stop after this! Have to go exercise.

Keira Knightley can't cook!
27th Dec 2005 18.00 IST

British star Keira Knightley may be a heartthrob of many, but the gorgeous actress doesn’t have much of culinary skills, agency reports say.

According to ANI reports, the 20-year-old actress has resolved to take some cooking tips from her mother in the New Year.

Keira is quoted as saying that her mother is an amazing cook, but she herself is quite useless in the kitchen.

Contactmusic quoted Knightley as saying: “We usually go to friends of the family and eat and drink loads. My mum cooks amazing black duck - I'd love to make it but I'm hopeless at cooking.”

Keira has been nominated for the Golden Globe Award for her performance in movie ‘Pride and Prejudice'

Last edited by Legyviel; 07-08-2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: dead links

30-01-2006
front row

whoa love that^

30-01-2006
fashion elite

me too. Her skin hair hat = perfection

30-01-2006
front row

I love th pictures from post 1701. She looks really good, pissed off and sexy, LOL.

31-01-2006
V.I.P.

nice photos in post #1706! thank you Captain_Lydia

31-01-2006
rising star

Go Keira! She Got An Oscar Nod For Pride And Predjudice! Best Actress In A Lead Role

31-01-2006
trendsetter

I love that style of jacket, so cute!

31-01-2006
V.I.P.

(entertainment news)
Keira may be youngest best actress Tuesday January 31, 04:45 PM Click to enlarge photo Keira Knightley could become the youngest ever winner of the best actress Oscar. The 20-year-old is nominated for her performance as Elizabeth Bennet in the big screen adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride And Prejudice. The current youngest winner of the award is Marlee Matlin, who was 21 when she scooped the prize for Children Of A Lesser God in 1986. Knightley has had her sights firmly set on fame since she was a toddler. Aged three, she told her parents she wanted an agent. She made her TV debut in the drama A Village Affair when she was eight. Knightley's breakthrough role came in 2002, when she was cast as a football-loving teen in Bend It Like Beckham. She went on to star in the TV mini-series Dr Zhivago and Love Actually before hitting the Hollywood big time in The Pirates Of The Caribbean films opposite Johnny Depp. Her role as Elizabeth Bennet has already earned her a Golden Globe nomination, although she has been snubbed by this year's Bafta voters. She admitted to being daunted by the role when it was first offered to her. "I was terrified of taking on such a well-known character - to the point where I didn't want to do it. But my agent persuaded me and I'm very glad she did. It was a very special experience to make the film and I'm very happy everyone liked it," she said.

31-01-2006
V.I.P.

^ I know she probably won't win, it's so going to be Reese, but I'm so overly excited you have no idea. I didn't really think they were going to nominate her. I'm practically levitating lol!

31-01-2006
front row

she's very pretty but she's got a weird smile and that weird kinda bottom-heavy thing going on, like she has a thin person's upper body and a chubby girl's lower body put together.

31-01-2006
V.I.P.

I'm sorry...but no way is her bottom half chubby!
thanks for all the pics!! Gorgeous!

31-01-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY City Girl
she's very pretty but she's got a weird smile and that weird kinda bottom-heavy thing going on, like she has a thin person's upper body and a chubby girl's lower body put together.
She's a pear. I think she has a really nice hips and a great bottom for a thin, white girl. I think it's the best part of her figure. There's nothing chubby about.

At The British Independent Film Awards

hips:

rear:

*giggle*

gettyimages

31-01-2006
Midnight blooms.........

OMG She got nominated!!
That's so cool for her!!
I happen to like her figure too, it's exactly the same as mine! Just not with the gorgeous head attatched to it, but hey, can't have evrything ya want!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, january, july, keira, knightley