How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

Yup, those are the ones! Very similar! Thanks!

03-09-2011
Rhoda Addict

love every outfit

03-09-2011
backstage pass

its nice that you don't see her often but when you do she looks exquisite.

03-09-2011
tfs star

I love the navy dress, it fits her so well. All of looks have been wonderful. The reviews on her performance are split but it's what the majority of people are talking about regarding the movie. The movie it self seems to have been recieved well but it's one of David's more reserved films from what people have said.

Here's a link to a review for the film and Keira. I guess when the film is later released we will get a lot more reviews.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...l_sexuality_m/

The Playlist

03-09-2011
tfs star

She has been KILLING IT lately! I love that navy dress look from head to toe. The glasses and the shoes are just icing on an already delicious cake. Obviously, the MK dress is excellent (love the shoes she wore with that, too) and I actually don't mind the Valentino. Chanel is not the end all of all. She looks like a glamorous 19th century woman or something. Gorgeous.

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

Lovely dress, but why that stupid brown belt? What is her obsession with brown accessories?

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

So sweet in the navy dress; Keira is on a roll!

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Lovely dress, but why that stupid brown belt? What is her obsession with brown accessories?
This the first time ages i actually like her usage of the brown belt. Usually it looks so out of place with her outfits. I feel like premiers are the only events she doesnt wear brown belt for.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 03-09-2011 at 10:59 AM.

03-09-2011
barack and roll

I don't really think Keira ever gets treated with a fair shake from critics. Ever. Most can never refrain from commenting on something about her physical appearance, its sad. And my personal feeling is, she had a director, right? He was making those choices. So if she was overdoing it, that would be his fault, not hers? She is playing a hysteric. I think all the divisive reviews, in the end, are good for the movie cause it'll keep people curious and interested.

Loooove the navy dress!

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

She looks so chic in the navy dress, I think the accessories go perfectly and love the hair. But my favorite look so far in Venice was the Mary K dress, love her unique fun prints, hope to see Keira in more of her designs

03-09-2011
tfs star

This is not about you personally kylenrose. I haven't read a review of hers in years so I don't know, but this is just something that I've noticed over a long time in general. I don't buy that critics love to hate Keira. I mean, why? The big "W" we're not supposed to talk about here hasn't been commented on in some time (at least not that I've seen) and I doubt male critics would take offense to that anyway (it seemed that women more than anyone else were affronted). I haven't seen the film yet so I'm reserving judgment. But why is it impossible to believe that some people just don't enjoy her acting? Me, personally, love her style. She rarely goes wrong for me, and I've followed her for a while. But I'm not especially fond of her as an actress. Any movie I have of hers is because I liked someone else in the cast or the story.

I mean, maybe her performance was genuinely uneven? Plus, these are just early reviews, so the consensus could change.

03-09-2011
barack and roll

You can dislike her acting without making comments about how she looks. That was my point! We'll just have to agree to disagree. And instead discuss her flawless style at Venice! And her upcoming style in Toronto, where I hope she will put out some Chanel!

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

who made her navy dress?

03-09-2011
front row

She Looks So Good!!!!!!!

03-09-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild roses View Post
Not a fan of the Valentino gown. I like the lace and button details, but it's rather blah when viewed from a distance. I don't like the colour either.
I don't like the dress either. It's not a bad dress, it's just a bit matronly for someone Keira's age. And it's a somewhat odd choice considering the many beautiful dresses that there were in that Valentino collection.

But she's gorgeous regardless.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, july, june, keira, knightley