How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-12-2011
trendsetter

She's far to busy with Anna Karenina at the moment (which is looking incredible btw) but word from the screenings of a Dangerous Method for Academy voters in the US hasn't been good for the film at all. There's really no point campaigning, she might inadvertenly score something but I wouldn't place a bet on it.

08-12-2011
barack and roll

Sad to hear but I do feel like she has gotten better reviews than ever before and am excited for Anna! Just miss her flawless fashion!
Posted via Mobile Device

08-12-2011
barack and roll

And I know she is busy I just wish we got to see her more!
Posted via Mobile Device

09-12-2011
trendsetter

I'm both amazed and in awe of the fact that they've stopped anything leaking from set at all. I've been privvy to a set visit and seeing costume tests and things but surely not seeing pap pics makes it all the more exciting for when the first poster, or stills or trailer is released? Maybe that's just me being old fashioned, sometimes I feel like I've seen half the movie by the time it comes out, nothings a surprise anymore.

Last edited by littlepaperstars; 09-12-2011 at 12:08 PM.

09-12-2011
barack and roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
I'm both amazed and in awe of the fact that they've stopped anything leaking from set at all. I've been privvy to a set visit and seeing costume tests and things but surely not seeing pap pics makes it all the more exciting for when the first poster, or stills or trailer is released? Maybe that's just me being old fashioned, sometimes I feel like I've seen half the movie by the time it comes out, nothings a surprise anymore.
I agree! I remember with Last Night how awful the paps were, half the plot was ruined.
Posted via Mobile Device

12-12-2011
trendsetter

I just can't wait to see her and Jude law together. I can't really picture them as having good chemistry in my head so i'm really interested to see how it pans out.

12-12-2011
fashion elite

I just watched a dangerous method - she was in way over her head. He performance was terrible. I hope Anna K is better, I think she is a good actress but that role has a lot of weight - lots of pressure!

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

Today I watched at the theatre 'Last Night' (yes, here in Argentina it was released this week). Not only she looks so pretty but I love her performance. It makes me feel so many things...

keira-knightley.org

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

weheartkeira tumblr

14-12-2011
V.I.P.

Well that's disappointing to hear. I'm still going to go see it though. I love her.

14-12-2011
trendsetter

Last night was a wonderful film! Although I hated the ending because I wanted more, but it was very good!

15-12-2011
front row

She looks so beautiful in those photos!!

I haven't seen the Last Night, maybe I have to go and buy it

15-12-2011
V.I.P.

Beautiful pictures. Yes, that is disappointing to hear about A Dangerous Method: a good director, two excellent actors flanking her - it is surprising to hear she wasn't lifted by that. But definitely I will still watch it and make my own assessment.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

15-12-2011
V.I.P.

Just checked rotten tomatoes, where the film is 79% fresh with some critics seeming to laud Knightley's performance, as well as IMDB where the film gets 7.1 out of 10. So the reviews overall are quite good. I get the impression that people think she was over-acting, but she was a hysteric after all!
Posted via Mobile Device

15-12-2011
front row

As a huge Keira fan, I can say that Last night was definitely not one of my favorite movies though she did have an excellent performance in it. The plot was just eh... BUT I WATCHED IT FOR HER she looked amazing in it

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, july, june, keira, knightley