How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-03-2013
fashion insider

I saw Doctor Zhivago recently, and I totally fell in love with her Lara and just the whole series as a whole

I thought she was amazing! Her performance was one that was mature and resonating, and her chemistry with Hans made me care for the characters and their love so much - something that I didn't particularly feel with the 1965 version.

And to think that she was 16 at that time!

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

At what point did Keira Knightley switch stylists? I thought she was still with Leith Clark. Apparently she's with Camilla Pole now. Interesting.

Quote:
Camilla Pole
Client: Keira Knightley

WHY SHE MATTERS
Pole puts Keira Knightley in truly high-fashion looks that are hard to pull off yet, in the stylist’s able hands, look effortless. She has the vision and the clout to put new and unknown designers on the map.

HER TOP LOOK
Pretty much every outfit from the couture-packed Anna Karenina worldwide premieres and press tour, including Chanel, Valentino and Elie Saab. Pole does have special affection for the mint-green embroidered dress (with pockets) that Erdem custom-designed for Knightley to wear to the film’s Los Angeles opening. “Keira looked beautiful and felt comfortable wearing it -- the ultimate feat,” says Pole.

LABELS SHE LOVES
Pole tends to favor new talent; her current obsession is London-based Simone Rocha. She’s also a fan of designers that perfectly balance “modernity and femininity,” such as Christopher Kane and Balenciaga, but declares that Celine is her “ultimate addiction.”

BEYOND THE RED CARPET
The Brit, who studied at Central Saint Martins and worked at magazines before becoming a stylist, continues to collaborate with British Harper’s Bazaar and a few international editions of Vogue.

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

^ Yes very interesting considering she was one of Leiths bridesmaids. Maybe Leith is too busy and suggested Camilla. I wonder if she's still styling Dunst.

19-03-2013
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

19-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY will star as Coco Chanel in a new film directed by Karl Lagerfeld celebrating the 100th anniversary of Chanel's first ever store in Deauville, France. The Vogue cover girl currently fronts the brand's Coco Mademoiselle fragrance campaign. The short will be screened in Singapore at the label's next cruise collection in early May.

The designer will recreate Deauville's original small seaside town charm through retro sets, based in Paris. French actress Clotilde Hesme has been hired to play the role of Chanel's aunt, Adrienne.

Other famous faces to appear in the film include model Stella Tennant, muse Tallulah Harlech and Lagerfeld's youngest catwalk star, toddler Hudson Kroenig, who will play a young nephew.
Vogue.co.uk

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

Chanel - The Little Black Jacket

kknightley.org

22-03-2013
backstage pass

^ That image is very haunting and even reminds me of her character in A Dangerous Method

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

she looks mesmerizing on this shot!

23-03-2013
tfs star

Perfect for Chanel.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
In West London on March 22, 2013.

dailymail

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

daily mail

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

I'm sorry but I find that Chanel photo absolutely horrifying. There is nothing beautiful about it at all to me for reasons that need to remain unmentioned due to rules of this board. This is so wrong.

23-03-2013
V.I.P.

^ can't say I like the image either. It's dark but not in a good way :/ Keira can be very soft and beautiful they could have went down that route...

24-03-2013
backstage pass

yeah i don´t like that chanel pic eather.

anyway, i like seeing her out and about.
no matter what she wears or how she looks i am happy to see new pics.

27-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Rika Magazine: Issue #8.

kknightley.org

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, january, june, keira, knightley