How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-05-2013
trendsetter

Only Keira Knightley can wear overalls and not look like a total country bumpkin..

29-05-2013
backstage pass

I don't know if this photo has been posted, it's a little blurry, but still cute! (Uploaded to the fan-site in May)

kknightley.org

01-06-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
In Brick Lane on May 27, 2013.

kknightley.org

I love dungarees on her. So much better than the super tight jeans that she usually wears.

01-06-2013
V.I.P.

^ Gosh they are adorably cute together! She almost makes me want to wear those again - especially paired with Chanel accessories!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

01-06-2013
tfs star

As cute as she looks, I would definitely like her to switch it up with the overalls. She does seem normal in that way though, in that she finds a particular style or piece that she likes and runs with it for months.

02-06-2013
V.I.P.

I love that dungaree she recently wears. Looks so good on her

22-06-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
On the set of Laggies in Seattle on June 19, 2013.

Quote:
Out and about in Seattle on June 20, 2013.

kknightley.org

22-06-2013
V.I.P.

OMG, the kissing picture...

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

22-06-2013
front row

She's in Seattle!? I want to see her!!!!

23-06-2013
V.I.P.

I love her pyjama pants! God she is beautiful!

27-06-2013
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Keira Knightley Will Visit The 1920s Underworld In 'The Other Typist'

Here's a good tip: if you're making a movie that will be set in New York City's 1920s underworld, don't called it "The Other Typist." That title makes it sound like a drama between two dueling secretaries, battling over a prized Underwood. But the good news is that there will be plenty of time to change that name.

We'll see what producer and star Keira Knightley eventually settles on as she develops the adaptation of Suzanne Rindell’s novel. Set up at Fox Searchlight, there's no word yet on who will pen the script, but the source material is already drawing comparisons to Alfred Hitchcock and Patricia Highsmith, which is not bad at all. The story follows Rose Baker, a typist for the NYPD who falls into a friendship with the new girl in her pool, Odalie, and is soon drawn into a nighttime world of speakeasies, while trying to keep up her day job with the cops. Here's the Amazon synopsis:
Rose Baker seals men’s fates. With a few strokes of the keys that sit before her, she can send a person away for life in prison. A typist in a New York City Police Department precinct, Rose is like a high priestess. Confessions are her job. It is 1923, and while she may hear every detail about shootings, knifings, and murders, as soon as she leaves the interrogation room she is once again the weaker sex, best suited for filing and making coffee.
This is a new era for women, and New York is a confusing place for Rose. Gone are the Victorian standards of what is acceptable. All around her women bob their hair, they smoke, they go to speakeasies. Yet prudish Rose is stuck in the fading light of yesteryear, searching for the nurturing companionship that eluded her childhood. When glamorous Odalie, a new girl, joins the typing pool, despite her best intentions Rose falls under Odalie’s spell. As the two women navigate between the sparkling underworld of speakeasies by night and their work at the station by day, Rose is drawn fully into Odalie’s high-stakes world. And soon her fascination with Odalie turns into an obsession from which she may never recover.
So yeah, sounds pretty promising, but it's still a way off. Until then, Knightley has wrapped the indie "Laggies," will shoot "The Imitation Game" with Benedict Cumberbatch and work her blockbuster chops in "Jack Ryan" this holiday season.
indiewire.com/theplaylist

27-06-2013
backstage pass

Can anyone please tell me the model of that Chanel bag that Keira is using so frequently? It looks so cute! Thanks!

27-06-2013
V.I.P.

That movie sounds very interesting!

27-06-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keica View Post
Can anyone please tell me the model of that Chanel bag that Keira is using so frequently? It looks so cute! Thanks!
It's a Classic Mini Flap.

27-06-2013
trendsetter

Oh man I need to book it into the city!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, january, june, keira, knightley