How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-05-2014
V.I.P.

Kendall Jenner
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thank you.
__________________________________________________ _

at LAX
HQs

jenner-news.com

Last edited by Stereo_Flo; 27-05-2014 at 05:32 AM.

27-05-2014
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

27-05-2014
V.I.P.

I'm crazy about those loafers.

V.I.P.

she usually wears great shoes i like her taste

V.I.P.

"A Favorite Season" for Vogue Paris June/July 2014

Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Katie Grand
Hair: Syd Hayes
Make-up: Lisa Eldridge
Manicure: Marian Newman

Models: Charlotte Kay + Grace Hartzel
Celebrity: Kendall Jenner

Source: glossynewsstand.com

28-05-2014
V.I.P.

Those are so good, she blends in well with the other models. She looks gorgeous.

I feel because she's a Kardashian she receives a lot of scrutiny that could lead to jobs, but a lot that is probably hurting her chances of a bigger career. That's too bad some can't separate the two.

tfs star

#2 whats wrong with that jacket???

Last edited by IceePriincess; 28-05-2014 at 08:50 PM.
28-05-2014
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoedele View Post
Those are so good, she blends in well with the other models. She looks gorgeous.

I feel because she's a Kardashian she receives a lot of scrutiny that could lead to jobs, but a lot that is probably hurting her chances of a bigger career. That's too bad some can't separate the two.
I truly believe that Kendall has the potential of becoming a model, but I also believe her contacts helped her in the mayority of cases. We know a lot of models who have potential, even more potential than Kendall and they never can make it the big thing, we know even winners of EML and similar competitions who have all the skills required and nothing... I believe Kendall is really commercial and she can make it big in that way, like VS for example or beauty peagents... but Chanel? that's unfair for girls who make an extra effort in modeling and they never get casted, plus she has what like a season of official modeling and now she is in Vogue Paris? not even Kate Moss or Giselle got an ed as quickly as Kendall got it, and Im sure they have more potential and skills than her.

Last edited by IceePriincess; 28-05-2014 at 08:53 PM.
28-05-2014
Fashion Designer

^But then again, if you are looking for justice and karma, you are looking in the wrong place...I think at this point, the big issue is if she has what it takes to take advantage of those contacts. She has done a very good job so far, imo. And I applaud her for not going the Kardashian route of reality tv.

29-05-2014
V.I.P.

The Vogue editorial is not bad, but the other models eyes are much more expressive than Kendall's. Something she should work on.

29-05-2014
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceePriincess View Post
I truly believe that Kendall has the potential of becoming a model, but I also believe her contacts helped her in the mayority of cases. We know a lot of models who have potential, even more potential than Kendall and they never can make it the big thing, we know even winners of EML and similar competitions who have all the skills required and nothing... I believe Kendall is really commercial and she can make it big in that way, like VS for example or beauty peagents... but Chanel? that's unfair for girls who make an extra effort in modeling and they never get casted, plus she has what like a season of official modeling and now she is in Vogue Paris? not even Kate Moss or Giselle got an ed as quickly as Kendall got it, and Im sure they have more potential and skills than her.
well said...i totally agree
so unfair to other hard working models

30-05-2014
V.I.P.

She's taking opportunities given to her by being on TV and being a member of a controversial family--which I'll never understand why, can't fault her for that. Anyway, she's improved a lot in the expression area, the second row, second picture is the best example, imo.

V.I.P.

I love her jacket and shoes in the recent candids.

30-05-2014
V.I.P.

jenner-news.com

30-05-2014
V.I.P.

I think she needs to know her strengths... hard when you have a mother who pushes for more, more, more. But if she worked and remained a bit more mysterious, as she has in the past, this helps her more. Looking like a dope announcing at award shows doesn't help her.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jenner, kendall