How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-01-2011
trendsetter

^I think the same thing! I really would like to see her do HF stuff....she sure has the height for it even though her looks may be more commercial.

08-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie View Post

teen vogue

cuteness overload

09-01-2011
V.I.P.

I feel a bit sorry for her. She seems to genuinely want to be a proper model but the Kardashian link is not gonna her favors. She also seems to enjoy the fame game (along with her sisters).

JustJaredJr says she's got an "American Cheerleader" cover coming up soon.

10-01-2011
backstage pass

Sorry if repost

EXCLUSIVE: Kendall Jenner Gets "HAUTE" W/ Marc Clark (PHOTOS)

Kendall Jenner has a new modeling gig. That new job lands her front and center as the lookbook model of Marc Clark's fun and flirty t-shirt line Marc C. You might recall Marc Clark as the fashion forward innovator whose collection of bow ties became an instant hit amongst celebrities like Teyanna Taylor, Tank, Estelle, Angela and Vanessa Simmons and Rihanna. The young New York City fashion designer is back at it again, this time receiving acclaim for his fun flirty t-shirts that merge, rock and roll and current trends to create a line that knows no boundaries!

Kendall Jenner, coming off the heels of the People Choice Awards, undoubtedly owned the photo shoot while rocking Marc Clark signature tees like "HAUTE", and Kiss My Swag.
Want to fall in love with Marc Clark? we are sure you will so head over to marcclark.com and order your Tees NOW!! Also follow Marc on twitter, he'll answer all your fashion questions!
@TheRealMarcC

Source: GlobalGrind.com More Pics + BTS Video inside.

Last edited by Gooner 4 Lyfe; 10-01-2011 at 12:46 PM.

12-01-2011
V.I.P.

^wow, she's really pretty in that shots!
those photos reminds me of wildfox shots, the design touch edit :p

12-01-2011
backstage pass

Yea I thought they were really pretty and tasteful. But of course the media is getting on her back again. "Too provocative. Too sexy. She's growing up too fast." Same old boring rhetoric.

12-01-2011
V.I.P.

^yeah i just watch that news on E! channel.

i guess the problem is just because she's too tall, that's why those short pants looks so really short on her! that's it. *media is just too overreacted blahhh..*

12-01-2011
backstage pass

It also doesn't help that she's part of the Kardashian/Jenner clan. Any and everything she does is extra scrutinized and criticized. But I do love how supportive Kendall's sisters are of her and her career though. I'm sure their support helps Kendall ignore all the haters and people who love to tear her down.

12-01-2011
rising star

I'm not big fan of her and I don't like her acting.. Maybe, that's why I don't like Kardiashian's family, I have no idea. I know, I know it is prejudice, but I can't change it(or I do not want). I prefer different models..

12-01-2011
backstage pass

So you came to this thread to tell us how much you don't like Kendall and her family??

You really have nothing better to do with your time. Got it.

12-01-2011
Blood On The Leaves

^Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. She wasn't disrespectful or something. I like Kendall, I think she's the most beautiful in Kardashian family, but I don't see her as a high fashion model (and it has nothing to do with her being Kardashian).

12-01-2011
backstage pass

I didn't say she wasn't entitled to her opinion But I don't understand people who come to threads and post in them just to say they don't like whoever the subject of the thread is. If you don't like Kendall, don't post here. That's my opinion. And as you implied, Teja, I'm entitled to it.

12-01-2011
V.I.P.

None of the threads in tFS are appreciation threads, also negative comments are allowed. It brings some diversity to the threads as different opinions are expressed.

When it comes to Kendall's high fashion career, I dont see it happening. Her look is extremely commercial, there's just not that much demand for models like her in HF. But I am sure she'll keep getting commercial work in the future!

12-01-2011
backstage pass

Criticism in my opinion is fine. Many of you have said you don't believe Kendall is HF material. No problem there. But why post in this thread when you outright don't like Kendall? I don't like Baptiste Giabiconi so I don't go to his thread. I'm not really a fan of Lara Stone, so I stay outta her thread. You see what I'm saying? Why waste your time when you "prefer different models"?

But whatever. To each, his own.

Last edited by Gooner 4 Lyfe; 12-01-2011 at 01:02 PM.

13-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanii94 View Post
I feel a bit sorry for her. She seems to genuinely want to be a proper model but the Kardashian link is not gonna her favors.
Agreed.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2014, january, jenner, kendall