How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-09-2010
V.I.P.

19-09-2010
V.I.P.

Khloe Kardashian (Black Workout Clothes) @ Starbucks /Sep 18th

(Celebrity-Gossip.Net

19-09-2010
trendsetter

I've really come to like Khloe. Shes got a really great sense of humour

21-09-2010
V.I.P.

Yum! Khloe Kardashian sips on X-Rated Fusion Liqueur cocktails at the Robert Verdi Luxe Laboratory Fashion Week Retreat.

(RadarOnline

22-09-2010
V.I.P.

They’re always up for a good time, and last night (September 21) Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were spotted out and about in Hollywood.
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe and her LA Lakers hubby attended the 2nd Annual Axe Music ‘One Night Only’ concert series featuring Weezer.

(Celebrity -Gossip.Net

22-09-2010
front row

She looks good

23-09-2010
V.I.P.

Those shoes

26-09-2010
V.I.P.

dress from Bebe

26-09-2010
V.I.P.

Tending to her household needs, Khloe Kardashian made a grocery store pit stop at Gelson's market in Los Angeles, CA on Friday afternoon (September 24).
Staying fashionable in a black dress with a see through bottom, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star walked out with a bagful of goodies including food for hubby Lamar Odom and a copy of the new OK! magazine.

(Celebrity-Gossip.Net

28-09-2010
V.I.P.

They said "I do"... again!
On Monday, to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, Lamar Odom surprised wife Khloe Kardashian with a vow renewal at a very familiar place: The Beverly Hills mansion of music producer Irving Azoff, where they lavishly tied the knot Sept. 27, 2009.
At an L.A. event last week, Los Angeles Lakers forward Odom, 30, was coy with UsMagazine.com about his plans for the big day. "I kind of got to keep it a secret," he told Us.
"I found out there's a surprise happening," Kardashian, 26, added. "But I have no idea -- and I don't want to know."
On Monday, she blogged about her hubby's sweet plans for the day. In one entry entitled "Part 1 of My Anniversary Surprise!" she posted a pic of herself blindfolded as pal Malika looked up.
"Lamar has truly made our anniversary more special than I ever could have imagined," she wrote. "The day has been somewhat like a treasure hunt, moving from one surprise to the next. Here's a pic Malika took after she blindfolded me en route to the first anniversary location. I'm on cloud 9 right now!"
They then exchanged vows.

This is another gift Lamar got for me! I can't believe he did all of this. He's amazing!!!!

I can only think of one word to describe my anniversary yesterday...magical! Lamar's big surprise (well one of many surprises) was the renewal of our vows! How romantic is that?! Everything was planned perfectly and I could not have been more surprised. Malika blindfolded me and brought me to a "secret location", I literally had NO idea where we were going. When we arrived, the car door opened and Lamar took my hand and led me to the spot where we were married one year ago. He removed the blindfold and I was just speechless -- I was beyond in shock. I knew he had a few fun surprises up his sleeve but I never could have anticipated this. I have never been more obsessed with my husband.

Here's a pic of Lamar leading me blindfolded. I love it! To many more happy anniversaries together

Lamar has truly made our anniversary more special than I ever could have imagined. The day has been somewhat like a treasure hunt, moving from one surprise to the next. Here's a pic Malika took after she blindfolded me en route to the first anniversary location. I'm on cloud 9 right now!

More pics to come!

(US/Khloe K)

28-09-2010
V.I.P.

images courtesy of Snooki's Twitter

30-09-2010
V.I.P.

Hi dolls! I just got my hands on these fabulous behind-the-scenes pics from our PerfectSkin infomercial shoot and I just think we look so cute LOL! I love what we're all wearing, I just think the three of us look very dainty

This was actually such a fun shoot, but then again every shoot I do with Kim and Kourt is a blast! How lucky am I to get to work with my sisters?! I love it!

(Khloe K)

01-10-2010
V.I.P.

Khloe Kardashian (Leggings/Black Top) @ DASH Boutique /Sep 30th

(Celebrity-Gossip.Net)

01-10-2010
V.I.P.

Hard at work on her reality television program, Khloe Kardashian was spotted enjoying a break from filming duties in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday (September 30).
Looking peculiarly cute in a print dress and headpiece with metallic sandals, the E! darling posed for a few pictures before hopping into a nearby ride.

Tweeting to her fans and followers after wrapping things up, Khloe wrote, "Had a long day... I'm so ready to sink into my bed. Nothing better then home. Xoxo goodnight my tweet hearts"
Up bright and early on Friday morning, Miss Kardashian's day beginning tweet read: "Happy Friday babies... Make someone smile today. We forget how far a smile can take us bless you all. Muah!!!"

(Celebrity-Gossip.Net

01-10-2010
V.I.P.

Hi my loves! I'm so excited to finally be able to share these beautiful images with you! They're from a spread in this month's issue of Celeb Life magazine, shot by the fabulously talented Nick Saglimbeni. I love the old Hollywood glam feel of it, just so timeless and chic. I think this might be my favorite shoot I've ever done. I'm just so thrilled with how every single shot turned out. Nick truly is a genius! I'll be posting the entire article soon

(Khloe K)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2012, april, kardashian, khloe, october