How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-08-2004
fashion insider

Didn't she use to be a model? I can't believe how bloated and fat she's gotten! Have you noticed her double chins and triple layered neck? Disgusting

14-08-2004
stories everywhere

I am actually... disgusted by this woman. Her line of clothing is overpriced and badly made. She reaps the benefits by basically stealing from her customers.

fashion elite

Style maven ? I hardly think so..

front row

Quote:
Originally posted by oceanharlot@Aug 14 2004, 09:43 PM
I am actually... disgusted by this woman. Her line of clothing is overpriced and badly made. She reaps the benefits by basically stealing from her customers.
[snapback]332338[/snapback]
All urban brand clothing is like that. They are ridiculously overpriced, and they fall apart after a few wearings. It's ridiculous.

15-08-2004
Adorable illusion

I cant stand Kimora, i guess the only reason why shes got her own clothing line is because she has the money to do it and rip off other designers in the process.

15-08-2004
front row

has anyone seen the new ad with her coming from a private jet?
the guy who is holding one of the kids is cute : ) but also, the whole picture as people are saying is "trashy." looks appealing though, like j low style.

15-08-2004
front row

in bazaar new one with gisele on the cover, karolina kurkova is wearing her dress. to me it looks trashy even on someone as beautiful as karolina (my opinion)

15-08-2004
backstage pass

I love the ad with her coming out of the SUV with the Presidential seal on the side.... I cracked up when I saw it. David LaChapelle is my fav photographer ever. I know he has some great ideas for her fall campaign.

16-08-2004
front row

ugh, kimora lee simmons disgusts me. money doesn't equal class, honey.

16-08-2004
barcode

Amen to that..........I also hate the fact that because she has money, correction: because her husband has money, she thinks she's a designer. Why can't she just act like a normal trophy-wife and give money to charities and show up to the events for them?

19-08-2004
kabhi alvida

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 23 2003, 10:47 PM
she falls into the same class of woman as victoria beckham and jennifer lopez. women who have MOUNDS of money who (for whatever reason) feel they have to prove how rich they are by touting obviously designer wear all the time. as a person, who can blame her? i think most people would tend toward the gauche if they were married to a near-billionaire. it's easy to say, "she's trashy," but she faces a whole number of pressures that most people outside of the public eye would not know how to handle.

she's a flawless albeit nouveau.
[snapback]125877[/snapback]
I totally agree-I can't stand it when some women, usually footballer's wives, wear every single piece of labelled designer clothing they can in one outfit-there's this one footballer here-Wayne Rooney-the new "it" boy of football-I once saw a pic of his fiancee wearing a baby pink Juicy tee (with the words "Juicy Couture" emblazoned across it), a Von Dutch cap, seven jeans, and all this Louis Vuitton luggage surrounding her-all at once. Then I saw another pic where she was holding the aqua balenciaga lariat wearing the chloe woven leather belt, sevens, a kaftan and a missoni scarf. It was over the top, trashy, it didn't suit her, Kimora Lee Simmons doesn't seem as bad at all but she still fits into that category.

trendsetter

Anyone see her in this month's Bazaar. Not her horrible airplane ad, but her picture next to Carolina Herrara? OMG I almost puked on my magazine. It's Carolina looking classy and Kimora looking trashy. Avoid looking at this picture if you can.

19-08-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by SCBlondie@Aug 19 2004, 07:05 PM
Anyone see her in this month's Bazaar. Not her horrible airplane ad, but her picture next to Carolina Herrara? OMG I almost puked on my magazine. It's Carolina looking classy and Kimora looking trashy. Avoid looking at this picture if you can.
[snapback]338894[/snapback]
I saw that and my first thought was how much of an insult it was to have her pictured with real designers. She is not in their league and should not have been included. I can think of many other designers who could have been given that honor. (Toomy Hilfiger should have been left out as well)

Hoppity Hop

Quote:
Originally posted by SCBlondie@Aug 19 2004, 08:05 PM
Not her horrible airplane ad...
Horrible is indeed the correct word!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kimora_ad.jpg (58.9 KB, 278 views)

19-08-2004
Hoppity Hop

Quote:
Originally posted by SCBlondie@Aug 19 2004, 08:05 PM
...but her picture next to Carolina Herrara? OMG I almost puked on my magazine. It's Carolina looking classy and Kimora looking trashy. Avoid looking at this picture if you can.
GROSS! Sorry but if we had to suffer, I'm posting so everyone else can join in on the misery as well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kimora_ed.jpg (53.5 KB, 396 views)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kimora, lee, simmons