Kirsten Dunst - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
11-05-2016
rising star

id
Can anyone id the jeans, the beautiful dress in Cannes or the fun handbag with flowers and birds? She looks great!!

11-05-2016
V.I.P.

Jury Photocall - The 69th Annual Cannes Film Festival, May 11

zimbio

V.I.P.

Oh my, she looks incredible. Bringing back wonderful memories of her last yellow dress/red lip outing in Cannes five years ago.

11-05-2016
backstage pass

The yellow day dress is perfection!

11-05-2016
V.I.P.

"Cafe Society" & Opening Gala - The 69th Annual Cannes Film Festival, May 11

harpersbazaar

V.I.P.

getty

backstage pass

Can't wait to see all her looks during the festival!

11-05-2016
V.I.P.

The yellow dress is Dior. The gown is Gucci, of course.

So far, she is nailing it.

11-05-2016
V.I.P.

aw. so far so good! probably not my favorite side of her style but she still looks great, as she always does there. I'm crossing fingers that at some point she'll bring out her sharp/tailored pieces game.. she's so good at it, probably better than anyone in Hollywood and has not done it enough times! (Dior Homme suit, that navy pleated dress?).

11-05-2016
V.I.P.

Cool California girl Kirsten Dunst was always going to be one-to-watch during Cannes Film Festival. Her stint as juror kicked off last night at an opening drinks reception, and her outfit did not disappoint.

Dunst, 34, supped champagne alongside fellow jury members Vanessa Paradis and Valeria Golino in a barely-there pink dress embellished with chantilly lace and miniature pompoms. The ‘Puzzle’ gown comes courtesy of Aouadi Paris, the eponymous, under-the-radar brand of Marseille native Yacine Aoudai.

Though his “urban-classy” label is only two collections old, Aoudai has an impeccable fashion CV. He left Balmain, where he worked as a designer alongside Christophe Decarnin and Olivier Rousteing, to form his own studio and create couture designs, many of which would make perfect alternative bridal choices as well modern eveningwear. With its intricate beading, organza panels and body-skimming silhouette, Dunst's gown is a prime example of his signature.

If Dunst brought effortless elegance to the opening night, Vanessa Paradis was a vision of classic French chic. The actress kept it low-key in a monochrome pussy-bow blouse and mannish blazer which had a cool Helmut Newton vibe. She kept things casual in a pair of skinny jeans which would make Kate Moss would be proud. and slim-fit jeans. A pair of fuschia pink round-toe pumps were the only flash of colour on her beatnik look.

Paradis is long-time ambassador and muse of Chanel so we expect to see her dressed in looks designed by Karl Lagerfeld during the festival. The French fashion house has recently extended the baton to Paradis’s daughter, Lily-Rose Depp. The doe-eyed 15-year-old has attended many of Chanel’s recent shows and parties, though a modelling contract has yet to be decided upon. Paradis, herself, has enjoyed a relationship with the Chanel brand since she was a teenager, famously swinging across a giant birdcage for a TV fragrance ad when she was 20 years old.

If this was a stylish case of things to come, we can expect Dunst and Paradis to play the perfect high-low duo throughout Cannes. Let the fashionable festival commence!

telegraph.co.uk

Last edited by Yohji; 11-05-2016 at 03:33 PM.
11-05-2016
V.I.P.

AMAZING in everything thus far. Yay!!!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
11-05-2016
fashion insider

So gorgeous and elegant in the yellow Dior

11-05-2016
When in doubt, wear red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
AMAZING in everything thus far. Yay!!!
Totally !

The yellow Dior look is so elegant, especially with the hair & makeup and those amazing shoes. The dress is absolutely perfect for Cannes. Her pearl dress is absolutely gorgeous too, so feminine and so very Kirsten as well. The pink gown looked fantastic in motion, I'm sure it was stunning in real life with the sun and everything. She could've gone for a fresher makeup and a more carefree hairstyle it would've worked too but I guess she wanted to go all glam since she's a jury member.

Can't for all her festival looks.

Last edited by Wolkfolk; 11-05-2016 at 04:28 PM.
11-05-2016
fashion insider

So far, she's killing it in Cannes! I am not as into the quirky looks, so I don't love the pink gown, but she looks great in it. The yellow dress though...just perfect

11-05-2016
V.I.P.

Killing it at Cannes indeed!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dunst, kirsten